• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War for the Worlds Meta

Jackythejack said:
So even though we're avoiding recoil, I love the idea of me punching something
and then dying the moment I hit it.
she sheer force of it causes every bone in your body to shift 2 inches forward through your own body

EDIT: he could probably beat Deku in a fight (speed= because why not) sans 1000000%

Heeey cool for you, Swathing!

also I realized I could probably solo my whole home verse.

Monster Musume isn't that powerful.

But like one punch and I can probably knock out a few of them I feel I'm beserk.

the only problem is I think I have the speed of an average human sooo

Jackythejack said:
But like one punch and I can probably knock out a few of them I feel I'm beserk.
the only problem is I think I have the speed of an average human sooo
the SPC makes you Athletic Human

Ok so ill say this now the way my guy normally looks/acts is similar to Doflamingo, basiclly hes almost always smiling and laughing.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok so ill say this now the way my guy normally looks/acts is similar to Doflamingo basiclly hes almost always smiling and laughing.
i have a feeling that this guy is gonna come of as sociopathic

Well im using to different characters as my basis Doflamingo(Personality) and Guts(Backstory and looks) though there will be differences there will also be similarities. My two totally sane basis characters --->

DoffySmile
GutsSmile

Well it seems people like things that are a bit slow paced.

Also I thought you did good and liked how you responded to our choices.

[Also I know this is miniscule but Yobo could you please change my dudes hair color to white]

excluding Jordan's inquiry about if the group is homophobic. because most of yall look like you be from fantasy verses, and Jordan has read QUITE the many homophobic fantasy novel...

So minor tangent here

Why does RW switch GM's ? That doesn't make a lot of practical sense to me.

One gets busy and wont be able to GM as they dont have time, its not a planned thing or purposful just real life affecting them.

Though going through 4 GMs does suck due to writing style and pace change.

They ask if someone else is willing to GM in there place and if someone agrees(and its someone responsible) they message each other about whats happening and what there plan was.

That makes.... some semblance of sense.

Tho does that mean they can't use their character while writing?

Depends on who the first three left there characters as NPCs but monarch(the current one) uses his, also after they stopped being GM they took over there normal characters as they had time to normal RP but not GM.

If you really wanna know ask monarch as thats what hes doing now.

Back