• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War for the Worlds Meta

PsychoWarper said:
This is part of the wikis definition of telepathy "Telepathy is the ability to transmit one's thoughts and feelings to another person at a distance" I dont see why I couldn't overload someones mind with this.
You'd have to have such a high level of mental processing that it would overload them. Your character wouldn't have that unless they got that ability from somewhere. Maybe if you had super high perception speed/reaction time, or something like Fate Merlin's ability to view the whole universe at once, but a normal person wouldn't have that.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean my dudes been part of many wars so he could transmit all the terrible war stuff hes seen all at once into someones mind.
But what if your fighting someone as edgy as you?

This is my three step program to get an easy kill:

>Activate Precog

>Shoot arrow

>Get a guaranteeded Headshot because of the precog

>Profit

Blahblah9755 said:
But you could still totally traumatize someone with it, your character lost an eye or something, right? Show people that.
Wait so I just open my eye... I could do that without powers though or do you mean how I lost it, also couldnt I show people all the terrible shit ive seen in war.

Well like I said everything I know about getter are from the RP threads PLs and this one.

Also swathing doesnt Spiral have like insane prob manip.

Spiral>>Getter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ehanced Senses.

And yes, it can, but it would be getter irradiated, it's like eating an animal from chernobyl.

5-A is the biggest in universe feat to my knowledge... Unless we count the Getter Emperor which consumes Universes and bears unlimited energy...

PsychoWarper said:
Ok so what ive learned about getter from swathing... it can do everything... everything.
I meant telepathically show them what it was like having your gouged out first person. There's a big difference between seeing the horrors of war and seeing a horrible injury occur as if it's happening to you.

>Pick Jojo

>Get Worst pillar man's

Sadface.jpg

At least I have afterimages. I wonder how they work if I don't have the speed to move around and create them.

If @DragonEmperor23 had Tier 0 senses sans Tier 0 mental capabiltities, the unlimited amount of information entering your mind would result in sensory overload, inducing an omnipowerful seizure laying waste to your brain...

If I just get the body control I'm not sure if I get all the other abilities classified under that, but I think no.

Blahblah9755 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Ok so what ive learned about getter from swathing... it can do everything... everything.
I meant telepathically show them what it was like having your gouged out first person. There's a big difference between seeing the horrors of war and seeing a horrible injury occur as if it's happening to you.
Ah ok also couldnt I just do both like there getting their eye gouged out while watching thousends of people get ripped apart and slaughtered.

Torlikoff said:
>Pick Jojo

>Get Worst pillar man's

Sadface.jpg

At least I have afterimages. I wonder how they work if I don't have the speed to move around and create them.
Obuni's are weird. Their more like ki and have a teleportation aspect to it

Torlikoff said:
If I just get the body control I'm not sure if I get all the other abilities classified under that, but I think no.
Yeah, you have blood and heat manip too

So even though we're avoiding recoil, I love the idea of me punching something

and then dying the moment I hit it.

Back