• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War for the Worlds Meta

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Wait yall have been posting since late last night? Man this is nothing like LoM, usually when you stay up you get nothing when it comes to activity...
yeah this got pretty popular pretty quickly tbh

damn Prof gonna be PISSED that all their traction be expunged forth from their RP, I mean I'd still do LoM per loving the concept and hoping that eventually miriam gives a shit about Jayden OTHER than the use of which they bear.... assuming I get rezzed.

anyways. I find it kinda funny that i advocated for the "whole ability" thing even though i'm like the only person who's unaffected, since i already got a whole ability in the form of Emperor and disableing Micheal's NLF is entirely reasonable

I mean

My character has a happy, if violent and criminal, life. Apart from having a complex about being unmarried and middle aged.

you mean the AP as to nerf the possibility of exploitiation? b╠Âo╠Âi╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠ÂS╠Âu╠Âg╠Âg╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠Â

well then do whatta ya wanta! Make ur PCs backstory then seperately make an "edgeful" backstory as to satiate the desire of Standuser to either be proven right or wrong at your capability to formulate edge

Well here we go i guess:

Born in Green River, Wyoming, Anton had never really had any special encounters or circumstances, aside from that one time he nearly killed a guy who was trying to rob his friend by beating him over the head with a english textbook filled bookbag. That was, until North Korea got ******* obliterated by a hyper-cane way larger than and more powerful than should have been possible, which somehow lead to the exposing of some wierd secret organization called "the Foundation." After they we're forced to reveal basically everything about what they did, Normal people kept trying to get them to stop doing it, at least until a second sun came out of the ground because they were forced to quit what had been keeping it there. In the midst of all this, Anton's life really didn't change much, aside from the fact that America finally had universal healthcare due to the wierd technology the Foundation kept spitting out that made it difficult to die by any means other than old age or blowing yourself up.

That was, at least, until a bunch of guys tried breaking into his house. These assholes were apparently magic assholes, as they had turned most of his house into a flaming hole, and, as he rushed down with nothing but his own two hands and a border-line death wish, he felt something appear in his hands......a gun, a really ******* big gun. A few seconds and 30 shots later, the intruders had been turned into paste and half the local police force, and a bunch of MiB's, were outside his house, with the former pissing themselves wondering how the hell i'm even alive and the MiB's watching intently. Somehow, everyone, including the MiB's, decided that whatever bullshit the intruders where doing killed them via a misfire, and, ever since, Anton's been hearing a name repeated in his head over and over gain. That name is "Micheal." He fears that name. He feels the power behind it.

Yobobojojo said:
Just so you know, you all will not be in your Verse of Origin.
makes sense. I really only picked SCP because, as i said ealier, it let my guy know that weird stuff happens a LOT, but not be numb to it like someone from NNT, W40K or DB would be

ok thats actually what i was thinking off from the opposite direction.

besides, i used regularly browse creepypasta, i know what an edgy backstory looks like

does your backstory include poor (POOR as in lacking money and having to work three minimum wage jobs to survive) paedokiller bruce wayne who is also a paedo and doesn't realize and almost forces themselves upon robin, killing themselves to rid the world of paedo scum?

then Im pretty sure you can post it, as long as the matter is treated seriously and isn't for shock lulz ad values

Poor yes

It isn't treated serious though. It's literally just for shock value, for the sake of "an edgier backstory".

Screw it. Censored somewhat.

In one world, Amanda Kench merely entered the Port Mafia via virtue of being an ability user in their territory. But in another timeline, her past was far darker.

Amanda was born in America to her parents Richard and Bernadette Foster. They were poor, and every day was a struggle through life. Her mother was eternally trapped in a dead end job, constantly passed for promotion, while her father was unemployed and had taken to gambling, wasting away what little money they had. Her parents often argued over their situation, many times resulting in physical fights, and her mother would exit to work the next day with dark bruises on her chest and neck hidden beneath her second hand clothes and scarf, her father bearing long scratches down his face.

However, three days after Amanda's fifth birthday, her father's gambling finally bore fruit. With his winnings, the father decided the family would go on a holiday to the city of Yokohoma, Japan, his attempt at beginning a new life. For the first time in their lives, hope was on the horizon.

But that hope was snatched away on the first night of their stay. On their way back to their hotel from dinner at a restaurant, the family was assaulted by a gang of black market thugs. As Amanda watched her mother and father beg for their lives in broken Japanese, both were brutally beaten to death beneath the brass knuckles and knives of their assailants. Then, in front of the corpses of her parents, the thugs did things that I definitely would get in trouble if I said them on this family friendly wiki to the five year old Amanda and her mother's corpse, before throwing them both aside, rifling through the corpses' clothing and stealing all their money, then fled into the night. Oh, and it was raining at the time.

Amanda woke the next day, in shock. She wandered through the city, unable to speak the language, unable to ask for help. Eventually she was "adopted" by the local homeless population, who taught her to speak Japanese.

In order to live, she was forced to turn to prostitution at a very young age in the criminal underworld. After years of "servicing" the worst of humanity, she snapped. She became a serial killer, murdering the men who came to her brothel as they left. She liked how it felt.

Eventually, Ogai Mori rose to power as the new head of the Port Mafia, and instituted sweeping and brutal reforms across the city, purging the criminal life. He found Amanda, and noting her as an ability user, decided he would employ her. In order to secure her cooperation, he had the thugs who killed her parents brought to her. She took great pleasure in their screams, for days on end before she finally slit their bellies and watched them bleed out on the ground.

For the next years, she would serve as one of Ogai's most terrifying enforcers, slowly brutally killing anyone he pointed her at. It was on one of her most recent jobs that, just as she fired her guns at the leg of her target, intending to take her time with him, that a tear in space-time opened up and pulled her through.

Please note none of this is true and this is not the Amanda Kench you will be working with.

Overlord775 said:
Fun Fact: a Kobold can naturally only grow up to be 4 foot tall and weight 18 kilograms.
I very small ovo
you could literally hide in a suitcase

(also, GROVEL YOU WELP, GIVE US ADVANTAGE)

My initial character was going to be an 82 year old man before I decided I'd have a go at playing a female character.

Back