• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War for the Worlds Meta

parents died, spent his entire life in war surrounded by death causing him to see life as a joke... still not enough edge ovo.

Psycho here's a tip: by the age of five he would have a name, you should say something like he doesn't remember his name, he was forced to forget his name, his real name brings back bad memories, etc. You should also explain why, for instance maybe the army forced him to leave behind his name and go by a number until he had the achievements to be considered a human to them, or maybe his parents were calling out his name as they died and every time he hears it he sees their death in his head.

Ok that makes sense sorry wrote that at like 12 so I was half asleep, I think ill go for the he doesn't remember as you dont retain much of your memories of when you where five and younger so ill change it and repost.

EDIT/REPOST:

(@Yobo can I change my guys name Lione (W/h no last name) as I could have it so he got his name from a kingdom he had heard of (Kingdom of Liones).)

Lione(A name he gave himself as he no longer remembers his true name do to his young age and horrific memories that proceeded) was born into a proud family of holy knights, however by the time he was born the kingdom had entered into a huge civil war, both the kingdom and his parents fell to that war and he was eventually taken by a neighboring kingdom to be to be used as a sacrificial foot soldier and harshly training everyday despite only being 5 years old.

From that point on he would know only war and combat fighting in countless battles and surviving them all, despite this and many military accomplishments on the battle field he was always seen as nothing more then a expendable War Orphan.

All of this twisted and warped his view of the world.

ok so i no longer have the strongest ability (AP wise), but the strongets has a 9 minute cooldown with 1 seconds of possible use

I mean if you limit Getter with AP I can just use it's inherent properties to essentially flip off the rules and keep spamming weakass energy beams that can only kill flies and energy constructs comparable to "CAN YOU CAST OBSIDIAN INTO A SWORD?"

I do, I haz Getter, I would've tried for Spiral but that's waaaaaay more nonobscure than Getter, going for what is essentially the same thing but less obscure enables me to get all the benefits of Spiral without ACTUALLY having Spiral...

Wait you werent talking to me... shit

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I do, I haz Getter, I would've tried for Spiral but that's waaaaaay more nonobscure than Getter, going for what is essentially the same thing but less obscure enables me to get all the benefits of Spiral without ACTUALLY having Spiral...
or the bullshit probability manip

if we get other powers during the RP,

i'm getting the Spiral Power ovo

PsychoWarper said:
Hey outside of Swathing I could **** with everyones mind with my like galaxy level telepathy.
>tele with large range

vs.

>MFTL basically homing 8-B bullets

>spammable High 6-A explosion

Overlord775 said:
if we get other powers, i'm getting the Spiral Power ovo
I mean theyre the same thing in terms of application, only diff is that one has no downsides and the other gives you supercancer if it hates your ******* guts and minor reactive evolution if it likes you...

PsychoWarper said:
Hey outside of Swathing I could **** with everyones mind with my like Solar-System level telepathy.
I don't think that's what it is.

Besides, mind affects only last for the duration of the ability

Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Hey outside of Swathing I could **** with everyones mind with my like galaxy level telepathy.
>tele with large range
vs.

>MFTL basically homing 8-B bullets

>spammable High 6-A explosion
True though I could mind hax you from across the Galaxy(Just checked im fairly certian its galaxy).

Yobobojojo said:
PsychoWarper said:
Hey outside of Swathing I could **** with everyones mind with my like Solar-System level telepathy.
I don't think that's what it is.
Besides, mind affects only last for the duration of the ability
Well its says telepathy and reading on telepathy it allows me to project things into peoples minds.

This is part of the wikis definition of telepathy "Telepathy is the ability to transmit one's thoughts and feelings to another person at a distance" I dont see why I couldn't overload someones mind with this.

ok, so we have:

-Good to great mind hax

-2 "**** you" buttons in fhe form of MIcheal and pre-genesis wave Spin Dash

-okay time freeze via Fear No Anvil

-LOTS of summoning

-Pacifism as a last resort

i'd say we're pretty good

I mean my dudes been part of many wars so he could transmit all the terrible war stuff hes seen all at once into someones mind.

Back