• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking friend

So I have a friend that claims that the two most powerful fictional characters of all time are Superman and Doctor Manhattan.

His reasoning: "Superman literally has no limits, and when he was killed by Doctor Manhattan he was revived by the fact that 'Superman' is an archtype that has to exist in all realities" I haven't read DC Comics, so I'm just going to assume that this line is in there somewhere.

"Doctor Manhattan has encountered other supposedly omnipotent beings and figured them out and deconstructed them with less than a fraction of his intellect"

Thoughts on a potential retort?

I've heard of those wanked reasonings before, but I've also heard of people say Spawn is above omnipotence because he's above God and Satan. But I also got a friend who used to say all the time, "Master Chief can beat anyone, because he's Master Chief."

Back