• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Opposite to the other thread.

Title says it all.

Example:

Goku is 1-A because he shook the WoV, an outerversal thing.

Batman is Tier 0 because he has the greatest power in the world

COLD

HARD

BATARANGS

And money doesn't hurt either

The entire Soul Calibur cast is also able to fight evenly with and even defeat Vader.

The ENTIRE Soul Calibur Verse is therefore Low 2-C

They also fought Link, who defeated Ganon when he possessed the full Triforce, which has the power of the goddesses, which is 2-C.

Btw, Link is 2-C.

@Badboybilly

What's their reason for it?

Or did they just claim it without ANY reason? (Which wouldn't be surprising)

Tbf I'm pretty sure that break any limit line meant him getting stronger in his own series and how strong he's become not in general

SSJ4 gogeta is a fusion with no limits and has infinite power, with this he was able to use any attack his heart desired, a confetti. gogeta is clearly beyond 4-A and should be atleast tier 1 since he's:

thestrongestanimecharacteraccordingtowatchmojoandgokuissocoolnottomentiontheshitloadofzenkaiboostsgokuhasgottenthroughoutdragonballmotherfuckingsuperalsothefactthatthereisnossgssgogetaasshowninthenew4dmoviewithgodbrolyinitisjustsounfairitshouldscaletossgssvegitolikrsneufrfdgdfvdjcsmdifnrfigvesd

On a side note, I love the line Goku says to Syn:

"I can see just as if my eyes worked."

Goku is like that shitty kid on the playground with one of those "everything proof" imaginary shields.

"Timmy, I hit you from behind and now you're unconscious."

"Nu-Uh, cuz I can see everywhere."

Also, this legit and totally not biased wiki says that Black Doom is Low 2-C because he claimed to be "The Supreme Being who rules the Universe". (Yes, that is the ACTUAL reason they give for the rating)

They also think High 1-C Bill Cipher is legit, while mocking us for not thinking so.

IMG 0968

Except that while we know everything on this thread is a joke, they think all this stuff is legit, and that we're assholes for not thinking so.

Back