• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Two Worlds Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

After an explosion. a number of criminals and space mercenaries were released.The leader of the villains, Bojack, then goes to Earth to participate in a martial arts tournament, organized by a very powerful rich man on Earth.

Starting with a little introduction about Bojack's achievements, he is mentioned several times in guides and films as being able to destroy galaxies or galaxy .

銀河をゆるがす邪悪な波動!

An evil wave that shakes the galaxy!

Source - JAPAN Akira Toriyama: Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound Anime Comic Pg. 14

In addition to the title itself stating that the galaxy is in danger (film title)

Galaxy just to leave a good impression on the crt, nothing big about it.

“Dragon Ball Daizenshuu 6: Movies & TV Specials” (p. 118) We also mention that he destroyed some galaxies

In the film it is said by Mr. Kaio that he destroyed some galaxies, as the guide mentions the same

What did you really want to change?
Tier: 3-C | 3-C Just that for 3-B, it's not such an incredible or alarming thing.

Last edited:
I'm personally iffy for a couple reasons. Reason 1, shake the galaxy even if literal would only be 4-B at best; but it sounds more liked a metaphor that they are feared across the galaxy. Also, this has been brought up multiple times, but those "4 Galaxies" statement are often poor translations for four quadrants; though the Broly movie used "South Galaxy" to describe some random galaxy that happens to be located in the southern quadrant. But it doesn't mean they destroyed the entire galaxies as opposed to terrorizing various civilizations across intergalactic distances or destroyed planets one by one over time.

I would just stick to comparing them to Toei Cell saga cast and feel the statements don't quite hold up.

I'm personally iffy for a couple reasons. Reason 1, shake the galaxy even if literal would only be 4-B at best; but it sounds more liked a metaphor that they are feared across the galaxy. Also, this has been brought up multiple times, but those "4 Galaxies" statement are often poor translations for four quadrants; though the Broly movie used "South Galaxy" to describe some random galaxy that happens to be located in the southern quadrant. But it doesn't mean they destroyed the entire galaxies as opposed to terrorizing various civilizations across intergalactic distances or destroyed planets one by one over time.

I would just stick to comparing them to Toei Cell saga cast and feel the statements don't quite hold up.
Well, we can use this you mentioned, I think it will work.

Anyway, thank you very much for your work and affection for us Dragon Ball fans, and we are sorry for so many Dragon Ball crt

Last edited:

I share this opinion.

Well, I guess this can be closed then.
Alright then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back