• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Legit though, I have a problem with how JBW rates people as Massively Omnipresent. Wouldn't Massively Irrelevent be more appropriate?

Omni king is highest on wiki due to him being undefeatable no matter who you are or how powerful you were.

watchmojo confirmed that goku was the strongest anime character so everyone else is shit and he solo's the universe.

sonic is the worlds fastest game character, he speedblitzes all of gaming and does the same to other sorts of media because why not? he's the fastest thing alive ffs... flash doesn't stand a chance.

saitama is the strongest hero, this definitely doesn't mean that he's strongest out of all fodder heroes in his verse, it literally means he's the strongest of all heroes in fiction therefore he solo's, except for sonic and goku because t5r4fde3syh45tgfr4de.

bulma bitch slaps goku and makes the little fodder ******** cry and can even punch the bastard, therefore she's truly the strongest anime character, i debunked the second fact. actually no saitama beats because he's the strongest hero and bulma is a hero because she created a time machine to help trunks and because in dbz she went to heaven.

everything within the sonicverse is canon according to aaron webber, so if you make a fan character you can make it have whatever you want. (you can make a character who has the ability to solo any verse or all verse's within a blink of an eye)

why the fak does saitama have so many loses ffs, he one shots those fools.

i know very smart dbz fans who believe that goku, vegeta and trunks can defeat solaris if they use bulma's time machine, i mean personally it sounds very smart and makes sooooooo much sense to me.

solaris is only galaxy level, to hell with this multi-universe crap, this is how it should be:

Tier: 3-C

Attack Potency: 5-C (he couldn't even one shot super sonic)

speed: near light speed (was able to keep up with super sonic who according to the smash creator can almost reach light speed... totally not nerfing the hell out of super sonic, just accuracy)

Lifting Strength: below average (couldn't lift up sonic who is just 35kg)

Striking Strength: 5-C (just crap)

Durability: 5-C (his weakness suddenly makes him that tier because it makes more sense because super sonic could harm him and super sonic has struggled to fight with a lot of planetary beings)

Weakness: after seeing a 14 year old girl kiss a 15 year old blue 3'3 hedgehog, it gave solaris cancer (you can hear him groan before the battle starts) and decided to let the hedgehogs win because he couldn't put up with that shit. the voice of elise saying "sonic i believe in you" made solaris cringe so badly that he turned back into the flame of hope.

this is all legit, totally not some crap i made up....

"After seeing a 14 year old girl kiss a 15 year old blue 3'3 hedgehog, it gave solaris cancer (you can hear him groan before the battle starts) and decided to let the hedgehogs win because he couldn't put up with that shit. the voice of elise saying "sonic i believe in you" made solaris cringe so badly that he turned back into the flame of home."

LOL

Yang is Solar System Level cause she won Tifa in Death Battle (A show that's 100% accurate in 100% of the time) and because in her music it says she is a Super Saiyan.

Js250476 said:
>Pillar memes in 2018
Seriously people?
Wanking memes in 2018? Seriously people?

Why don't we discuss non-wank, legit topics like Accelerator controlling the vectors of everything in existence and fiction. Even things beyond what he is capable or have no vectors at all.

Why is Darth Vader not 4-B? I'm gonna make another thread about it, covering the same topics that were debunked more times than anyone can count.

Anankos created a dimension full of stars midfight, but surprise, according to the Heirs of Fate DLC, those stars are all Deeprealms, which have their own space and time, 2-B confirmed ovo

hyper sonic is hyperverse level hence his name and should be back on the wiki ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Super sonic is super dimentional (hence his name) for overpowering solaris

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Anankos created a dimension full of stars midfight, but surprise, according to the Heirs of Fate DLC, those stars are all Deeprealms, which have their own space and time, 2-B confirmed ovo
I dont know that much about fire emblem fates, but if thats true (which i dont know) is that really wanking?

Considering he only destroyed a forest out of insanity and that he took a long time ruining Valla, it's kinda inconsistent, and the 2-B part is from noncanon DLC

(although the calced feat was more or less just bringing things into said dimension)

I will say that 4-A is definitely possible, but it probably wouldn't ever get accepted

The Everlasting said:
What about the Galaxy Gun? Surely that's Galaxy level.
And the Death Star should be 3-A at least. It was described as the greatest power in the universe.

Soldier Blue said:
And the Death Star should be 3-A at least. It was described as the greatest power in the universe.
And clearly the Terror from Beyond is a 5-dimensional being. I mean, alternate dimensions are confirmed in Star Wars and ToB is beyond those.

Vader also said the Death Star is insignificant next to the power of the Force so 3-A Force users confirmed obviously

TeenAngel101 said:
Why is Darth Vader not 4-B? I'm gonna make another thread about it, covering the same topics that were debunked more times than anyone can count.
Nah m8, try 4-B Plagueis which totally isn't only stated on a book's back cover.

The Everlasting said:
And clearly the Terror from Beyond is a 5-dimensional being. I mean, alternate dimensions are confirmed in Star Wars and ToB is beyond those.
He still doesn't hold a candle to AnimationRewind Asriel. Who is At least MFTL and Immeasurable, Omnipresent (Here's an explanation that makes perfect sense), fought in hyperspace (easily High 1-B), and has a Chaos Saber that is faster and stronger than anything else in the game (proof? pbttttttf).

Weaknesses? You wish.

SSGgoku123456 said:
hyper sonic is so op that when you look at him he will give you a seizure.
Asriel destroys though. Because he's Omnipresent. And because of the description why he is, he is also Omnipotent, because he is everything.

I can't Believe you would say that about AR Teen they discovered Goku is "Microversel" clearly this is a real thing

Js250476 said:
I can't Believe you would say that about AR Teen they discovered Goku is "Microversel" clearly this is a real thing
Whatchu talkin' 'bout? I am in NO way, shape, or form, mocking the analytic expertise that is AR. Nor am I mocking their original, un-spammed, and un-cringe worthy non-meme battles. (sarcastic)

Back