• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By that he transcends the space-time of the apparently 2-A Dragon Ball Universe, so he is High 2-A

Never mind the fact that said 2-A comes from Trunks' statement of infinite timelines in DBZ which was obviously retconned.

Or the fact that only 18 universes in total existed.

Seriously I wish people would realize that's just a fancy way of saying he's immune to Time hax in this context

Well, if transcending time-space means he exists outside of the universe...

As stated above:

Outside Universe = Outerverse

Natsu ate the eclipsed celestial spirit king's planetary flames therefore everyone post Eclipse Celestial Spirit Arc: 5-B, likely higher

Super Saiyan 4 (gt goku) is stronger than Super Saiyan God is because the Supreme Kai stated that Baby Vegeta was the strongest Ki he ever felt during the fight in which Goku surpassed him. However Bills is confirmed to be the "Strongest" Dragon Ball Z villian not including GT. also if beerus was the strongest the supreme kai would've just said so but he didn't, in fact he wasn't even scared at all!

ssj4 is infinitely stronger btw, with a fusion with vegeta gave them infinite power together, but if you half infinite (which is each of them seperately) it will still be infinite.

High 3-A SSJ4 Goku seems fine to me.

Archie Sonic is threatened by the GUN in the same way he was in the original games, and barely managed to outrun it.

IMG 0995
4-B and MFTL+ Truck.

Goomba is "At least High 4-C, Likely at least 4-A" for being capable of one shotting Mario. Two hits if he uses a Mushroom and three hits if he uses a Fire Flower or such. But at the same they have much lower durability then Mario due to also being capable of one shotting Mario.

"Boo Saga Piccolo and everybody stronger then him is Low 2-C for destroying the Hyperbolic Time Chamber."

"Boo Saga Boohan is 1-B for being stated as being capable of destroying dimensions. Upgrade Dragon Ball pls."

"Janemba is 1-B with the same logic."

"Jiren is 1-A for transcending space. And space = dimensions."

"Zeno is Tier 0 obviously."

You know what, i don't even need to wank him.

Outlier Superman

He has so many outliers that it makes you start to wonder if he really is that powerful

Miracle Machine BFR's everything to be fair.

since absorbing SSG in the BOG ARC made goku skip 3 levels in AP, UI will most likely be upgraded to 1-C, DBS goku was only 3-B before and later they decided to put it to 3-A which will be the exact same way they put UI to 1-C which technically makes sense.

then goku will be powerful enough to harness the power of any type of dragon balls and turn into ultra goku which will be 1-A.

goku is the strongest anime character so this makes sense.

we all make mistakes, he will be upgraded soon, i mean... HES A ******* GOD FOR **** SAKE!!!!!

he's literally god tier, here's proof:

since base goku is already multi universe level as seth the programmer stated (which is correct since he's always got proof), it means that he's already 12x universal since there is only 12 universes he can destroy which he can easily do.

if we use ssj1 that means he's 600x universal which means he can destroy 600 universes (obviously).

with ssj2 he's 1200x universal which basically means he's ******* MULTIVERSAL and can destroy 1200 universes!!!!

with ssj3 he's 4800x universal, i dont even need to explain this...

UI is infinitely stronger than all super saiyan forms as well as the red and blue god states he has which proves he's atleast tier 1.

Tier 1 goku confirmed :^)

why doesn't goku have infinite speed?

he could keep up jiren who can transcend time.

he also outran time skip (stopping time).

when hit uses time skip his opponent/victim is always frozen solid, but goku shockingly is still able to move. it's nothing to do with surpassing time leap or anything, those guys just bs to downplay goku.

this is some legit shit.

@SSG

Even "Tier 1 Goku" is wrong in itself because that would mean he would only be 2-A if he's "infinitely stronger" then his previous forms.

and here's a mild example compared to everything else

"Freeza's power level of 530,000 is just a extreme simplification of 530 tenatons."

and vice versa

TurboTriangle601 said:
and here's a mild example compared to everything else
"Freeza's power level of 530,000 is just a extreme simplification of 530 tenatons."

and vice versa
And all that.

How many tenatons do you need to destroy a 10 G planet?

Monarch of Pointland solos any verse that does not have a 1-A as it exists outside of dimensions. That being said, any 1-A that does not possess Breinhard level power gets bodied.

Jiren is Tier -0 (A Higher tier than 0. The Ultimate ******* Tier) cause he has yet to be defeated by 1-A Goku.

• Wanks even more
Homura is Tier 0 cause she ripped Madoka from Godhood.

• Wanks even less now
Goku is Tier 10-B, cause he got lazer beamed as an SSB.

Excuse me this isn't the downplay thread, clearly the lazer is High 1-A for piercing the all mighty and Gokupotent God of Wank.

Humans are all 2-C because we think up new universes with every decision we make. If we rolled a dice for example, and get a 6, there would be 5 other universes in which we got different rolls, created at the same time, and then another universe where I never made the decision to roll, and another in which I decided to kick it into lava, etc.

Back