• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walt fights a monke (Walter White vs Chimpanzee (Real World))

Walt has his Smith & Wesson Model 442 in his pocket. SBA otherwise & fight starts in melee range. Walt is 10-A & the monke is 10-B.

Monke: 2

WALT.: 7

Incon:

Last edited:
tuco has superior lifting strength to monkey, and jesse was fine after a beating from him. since monkey has far lower AP than tuco, waltuh should be okay. not to mention that his gun means he’ll instantly win the moment he gets an opening

tuco has superior lifting strength to monkey, and jesse was fine after a beating from him. since monkey has far lower AP than tuco, waltuh should be okay. not to mention that his gun means he’ll instantly win the moment he gets an opening
Does the monkey have any wincons with Walt having or not having his gun?

Walter gets mauled, realistically the shock is gonna prevent him from pulling his gun out while he's being attacked let alone aim it properly

"Walt isn't the type of person to get into a fight that could otherwise be avoided. The few times he does pick a fight, he either gets his ass kicked in a basic melee bout or he shoots them. Generally speaking, shooting things with a gun is his preferred method of dealing with problems in a lethal manner."

Should I take away his gun & bloodlust Walt for extra combat performance? Realistically he's going to try to defend himself while trying to get his gun. The monke also has sharp teeth.
tuco has athletic human whereas monkey has above average human to athletic human
SBA otherwise in most matches, the monkey will have athletic human LS here.

"Walt isn't the type of person to get into a fight that could otherwise be avoided. The few times he does pick a fight, he either gets his ass kicked in a basic melee bout or he shoots them. Generally speaking, shooting things with a gun is his preferred method of dealing with problems in a lethal manner."

Should I take away his gun & bloodlust Walt for extra combat performance? Realistically he's going to try to defend himself while trying to get his gun. The monke also has sharp teeth.

SBA otherwise in most matches, the monkey will have athletic human LS here.
Rules are fine, Walter can still just shoot the monkey. I think he just gets torn to shreds before he can realistically hit a good shot

Voting Walt. Seems more likely that Walt puts a cap in the monkey's ass before he gets a chance to do anything significant.

Voting Walt. Seems more likely that Walt puts a cap in the monkey's ass before he gets a chance to do anything significant.
How?
vvv
& fight starts in melee range
The monke has strong LS & fighting ferocity. Plus the gun is in his pocket & Walt isn't going to go for immediately with the monke's speed advantage.

walter still starts with his gun, and monkey won’t kill him before he can pull it out. walter takes about one second to draw his gun, so he’s pretty much fine as long as monkey doesn’t instantly kill him. monkey attacks cause severe injuries but they don’t happen instantly. it would take time for the monkey to mutilate him

The big unknown in this match is if equalizing travel speeds = equalizing reaction speeds, & I haven't thought about it. I'll need to contact staff or other knowledgeable people about this before we proceed.

Walter has gone from fighting a T-REX to fighting a chimp

Walter isn't the most brave person when talking about fights he don't knoww he has the clear advantage, or strategy, if a monkey jumps on his face he would probable be terrified, too much to even think about the gun in his pocket

and if he don't shild him self with his arms to take the gun the monkey will atack his face, probable pulling his eyes, tough mouth, etc

I would say monkey take this for literraly monkey behaviour

But a question, Tuco even used his LS in the aftermentioned beatdown?

Walter isn't the most brave person when talking about fights he don't knoww he has the clear advantage, or strategy, if a monkey jumps on his face he would probable be terrified, too much to even think about the gun in his pocket

and if he don't shild him self with his arms to take the gun the monkey will atack his face, probable pulling his eyes, tough mouth, etc
monkey can’t tear him apart instantly. for an example, travis the chimp (who would be more aggressive than the chimp here since he was hyped up on drugs) severely wounded his victim, but took about ten minutes to do so. walter will be terrified initially, but he’s not stupid. he won’t just lay there with a gun in his pocket for minutes on end while a monkey mauls him to death. he’s gonna realize that he has to shoot this thing within seconds.
But a question, Tuco even used his LS in the aftermentioned beatdown?
yeah he threw jesse around

monkey can’t tear him apart instantly. for an example, travis the chimp (who would be more aggressive than the chimp here since he was hyped up on drugs) severely wounded his victim, but took about ten minutes to do so. walter will be terrified initially, but he’s not stupid. he won’t just lay there with a gun in his pocket for minutes on end while a monkey mauls him to death. he’s gonna realize that he has to shoot this thing within seconds.
Okay, first things first, I didn't stated he woud tear him apartinstantly, but whem a chimp jumps into you, pins you in the ground and starts to maul your face you have 2 options, try to block It with your arms or let It damage your eyes, even if he get's to his pocket to pick the gun, try laying in the ground, put a pillow or something in your chest, look the position would your arm would need to be so you can shoot It, now imagine It but the pillow is currently tring to pull your eyes out of yout sockets and slaming It self up and down in yout chest, face and arms

anyone would be ******* their selfs in this situation and a shimp slaming his arm may make White not even able to reach the gun in time before he takes considerable damage in the head holes

did white even got into a meele fight and was able to shoot the oponent in the middle of them grapling one another?

yeah he threw jesse around
Do you have any scan of jessie afther that fight?

Okay, first things first, I didn't stated he woud tear him apartinstantly, but whem a chimp jumps into you, pins you in the ground and starts to maul your face you have 2 options, try to block It with your arms or let It damage your eyes, even if he get's to his pocket to pick the gun
i can’t believe i’m saying this but walter wins due to his ******* glasses lol

monkey would have to get around walter’s glasses in order to gouge his eyes. this should take about as long as it would take for walt to pull out his gun. going back to travis, it took him several minutes to mutilate his victim’s face, so walter should be fine if he takes literally one second to pull out a gun, especially with his glasses already guarding his eyes
try laying in the ground, put a pillow or something in your chest, look the position would your arm would need to be so you can shoot It
jesse pretty much did this to tuco, walter should be capable of the same
now imagine It but the pillow is currently tring to pull your eyes out of yout sockets and slaming It self up and down in yout chest, face and arms
would be hard. wouldn’t take me several minutes to grab the gun though lol
anyone would be ******* their selfs in this situation and a shimp slaming his arm may make White not even able to reach the gun in time before he takes considerable damage in the head holes
walter has nerves of steel by season 5 and according to sba he shouldn’t be surprised about his opponent due to prior knowledge on who he’s fighting
did white even got into a meele fight and was able to shoot the oponent in the middle of them grapling one another?
no, because whenever he has a gun he just shoots the other person before melee combat can happen. jesse did it though, as i linked earlier.
Do you have any scan of jessie afther that fight?
here he is. there’s another scene of him running and jumping around to find cover after this, but i can’t find it on youtube.

monkey would have to get around walter’s glasses in order to gouge his eyes. this should take about as long as it would take for walt to pull out his gun. going back to travis, it took him several minutes to mutilate his victim’s face, so walter should be fine if he takes literally one second to pull out a gun, especially with his glasses already guarding his eyes
Just throw a rock at that mf.

walter has nerves of steel by season 5 and according to sba he shouldn’t be surprised about his opponent due to prior knowledge on who he’s fighting
Why we giving white prior knoladge to fight a monkey? and if that's the case, taking the gun and getting to shoot the monkey should be a lot easier

As much as I want to agree, monkey would problable shove the glasses into his eyes

Why we giving white prior knoladge to fight a monkey?
sba states that the combatants are not startled by the fight suddenly beginning and have prior knowledge on the appearance of their opponent
As much as I want to agree, monkey would problable shove the glasses into his eyes
i mean that would probably hurt a lot but it would only serve to stop monkey from pulling his eyes out
Kinda diferent a human over your body strengling you them a monkey tring to take your eyes of your skull
that wasn’t really my point, i was trying to prove that walter could in fact reach his gun from that position. as i said earlier, monkey likely wouldn’t have enough time to gouge his eyes out anyways
Just throw a rock at that mf.
if monkey leads with that it will instantly die, picking up and throwing a rock will give walter enough time to just blow its head off

In this debate I should note that the monke's muscles are more adapted to pulling & tearing, though that doesn't stop the monke attack from being savage.

Back