• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walpurgisnacht vs Zeref Dragneel

I'm genuinely curious how this will turn out after hearing all this PMMM hax talk. Close at will if stompy

The Ultimate Witch vs The Ugly Fairy

Rules
Speed: Equal if necessary

Place: Avengers Tower

Mind set: In-character for Wal. Zeref is blood-lusted

Knowledge: None

Victory: Death or KO

Versions: Fairy Heart Zeref vs Normal Walpurgisnacht

Zeref dragneel fairy heart mode by advance996-db725i7
Walpurgisnacht Render
Zeref: 0

Wal: 0

Incon: 0

Now what if

It was White Zeref and bloodlusted at that?

oh

Well, both are thought based so I done did think it might be inconclusive.

Rest In Peace.

No he does not.

Of course explaining why is pointless if the match hasn't even been changed yet

Punch it considering it has zero form of good regen to recover itself before getting incapped

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Type 6.

Wal can just body jumped to one of her familiars which is a lot of them.
And how long does it take for it to come back exactly?

Then it's useless until proven that it can come back in time.

And considering Kal legit brought up punching it to death on Yuna vs Wal something tells me Type 6 isn't all that useful

Type 6's usefulness depends on exactly how it works. For example Lucius the Eternal's type 6 has such a stringent requirement on it that nearly anyone with emotions would succumb to it, and it's kept him alive in the setting of 40K as long as it has, so I'd say that's pretty useful. How does Walpurgis' work?

Are her familiars comparable in power, and do they have her abilities?

It would be extremely ooc for any magical girl or witch to use their type 6 immortality like that, save for the Kazumi girls.

That said, I doubt being bloodlusted would help. Walpurgis was still around even as a gear (Albeit a giant one, though he would probably beat the lady not the gear to death) and even then, that's assuming he wouldn't go for death manip or mind hax, two options of which would be more likely in a bloodlusted scenario.

The only people with combat applicable type 6 and the willingness to use it are Kanna (thanks to her wish), Kazumi (By virtue of copying Kanna) and AoC (Because it's freaking AoC).

Homu Sweet Homu said:
>Death manip on an Undead.
????
Wait.

I mean... depending on the mechanics of death manipulation, it just might work. I mean, the bodies of Witches and Magic Gurls are still organic, just they're implanted into soul gems and only need them to survive.

Don't know if that helps with all of the said magical girl's organs ceasing to function or being rotting into dust or something like that.

Back