• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. The Fast World (Hypersonic Speed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
The Fast World
Here I'll be discussing what is, and how the Fast World works in W.I.T.C.H., as well as what abilities it would give those who reside there.

In Part VIII. Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H., Volume 1 we learn a few things about the relationship between heat/cold and their connection to the fast world.

Chapter 87: Cold Magic

Matt talks to Will about heat and movement.

"Take the Sun, for instance. A temperature of millions of degrees...at that point, you can't even call it heat really. More like movement!"

Later, the head at Takeshita Inc talks about how they can reach temperatures of near Absolute Zero with their new technology.

"But recently, we've increased our investment in Aerospace technology."

"Space is where extremely high and low temperatures battle it out."

Next Page.

"But the jewel in Takashita's crown is Coldness, a device that can lower temperatures within 3 degrees of absolute zero in a few seconds..."

It is later explained what the head of Takeshita Inc is really planning with Coldness.

"Absolute Zero is just the starting point, my friends. I've gone even further. There's a whole world around us that's invisible because it's too fast."

"A world vibrating so fast it can't join with ours. But I can stop it. I can freeze it! I can open a portal in the purest ice and welcome extraordinary visitors!"

When someone from the Fast World is brought to the normal world, their bodies need to vibrate at a slower frequency otherwise they can stay in said world because their to fast. Absolute Zero is required to due this for those incapable of slowing themselves down as stated in this next bit.

"My world and yours are separated by heat. This formula will replace Coldness and will cool you as needed."

Next Page.

"Drink it, and your body will vibrate like mine. Slowly!

So the Fast World and those from it are vibrating at such speeds they exist in another world, and the only way for them to reach ours is to slow down at basically Absolute Zero in order to stay and interact with the normal world.

Chapter 88: Who Among You?

Hay Lin visits her grandmother, Yan Lin, who is the new Oracle. Yan Lin states that one of the creatures from the Fast World doesn't belong to any of the world's she knows.

"That snake didn't belong to any of the worlds I know. It's power comes from a place that's neither near nor far but exists. A world that's icy cold yet scorching hot."

If you have read, or read my W.I.T.C.H. cosmology scale blog. You'll know that it's 2-A in scale, and that the Oracle can see infinite worlds. However, Yan Lin didn't know of the Fast World, just that it's different meaning it's out of her sight do to how fast it's moving.

In Part VIII. Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H., Volume 2 we learn the Fast World is a parallel dimension and is a universe itself.

Chapter 91: More Than Meets the Eye

"It wasn't my fault...Mariko went somewhere far away... we discovered a new parallel world...a parallel dimension. She wanted to explore it, but she met someone there... who took her. Mariko was charmed by the magic of that universe."

This is stated again later.

Chapter 92: No Longer Alone

"The Formula's wearing off, I see...the Fast World is reclaiming you. But I still need you and the creatures of your universe... to destroy magic."

So it's a fact that the Fast World is a parallel universe, and again, if it's residents don't slow down their vibration speed by to near Absolute Zero, they will be reclaimed by it and sent back.

We later learn that creatures from the Fast World, like the Myrms despite needing to be slowed down by Absolute Zero, can still move to the point where they appear almost invisible and are stated to move so fast they set the air itself on fire.

"They're here! I can sense their presence. But I can't see them..."

Next Page.

"Myrms! They're nightmares of my world, and they move so fast, they set the air itself on fire."

So the people from the fast world are Hypersonic even when being slowed down by Absolute Zero...

Chapter 94: The Reckoning

In this chapter, we see Liam start to return to his normal movement and his body begins vibrating to the point were he becomes invisible and moves as a blur.

"Yes. It's almost imperceptible, but since you're the Guardian of the Air, nothing escapes you. My body's molecules are moving, and I can’t stay here much longer."

Next Page.

"Good-Bye, Hay Lin. Our worlds are too distant. Time goes much faster for me, and it'll be best if everything revs up... too the right speed"

So we learn that even time moves fast for the residents of the Fast World and just speeding back up to his normal speed, Liam appears as a blur. And later, when coming into contact while vibrating at such a speed, he causes a human to pass out by vibrating their molecules at his speed.

"Because I don't think I can control my body's vibrations for much longer!"

Finally, we gain the supporting evidence that everyone in the fast world move at Hypersonic speeds at minimum due to when Liam finally returns to the Fast World and moves at his natural speed, everything sets on fire due to how fast everything is moving.

"It'll be like a dream for him... one with an explosion of lights and special effects! The journey to a crazy world that moves so fast... it generates heat."

So the Fast World and it's people move and vibrate so fast, they generate heat and set on fire just by reaching they're normal speed.

In Part VIII. Teach 2b W.I.T.C.H., Volume 3, we learn more about the Fast World and it's people.

Chapter 95: Countless Tears

"This is the Fast World. It's all around us - fast and real, yet invisible... so fast, nobody is aware of it. But the Clairvoyants can read the thoughts of those who enter the Fast World."

Later, we see the Guardians have survived the trip to the Fast World and can withstand the fire despite Irma thinking the flames were burning.

"This must be a side effect of crossing into this strange world."

"Hey, Tara, could you give us a hand? Our passage into this new dimension must've been too quick."

"Yeah, but these magical flames aren't hot, right, Irma?"

Right after that, we see how tome moves faster as already stated in the previous volume by Liam. Here it shows it by the changes of seasons that happen in seconds.

"It must be spring...no summer! A beautiful summer. Whoops. Well, there are summer storms, right?"

Next Page.

"Okay, never mind... it's winter already?"

"Time seems to be moving faster in this dimension, and we're not in sync yet..."

Chapter 96: Hear in Your Heart

Later, we see the residents of the Fast World can slow themselves down to the point were they can reach the normal universe.

"This fabric must be full of magic...that exists between our two worlds. So maybe...bring me the Sword of Exile, quickly."

Next Page.

"This blade exists in many places at the same time, so if it remains in tact in our enemies' world we'll know we can reach it"

"Shall we cross over?"

"Not yet. Their universe vibrates on an unknown frequency... it's a slow world... easy pray for our speed. But we'll have to vibrate much more gently..."

Next Page.

"Slow down our heartbeat...our breathing...our thoughts... like this..."

"I'mmmm dyyyyyying, miiiiladyyy..."

"No one will die. None of use...

Next Page.

"There. Now!"

Finally, it shows that the residents of the Fast World can vibrate the normal world in order to make it disappear into theirs.

"I...could have sworn this was a school."

"What are they doing?"

"They're not trying to invade... they wanna steal our world. They're making our world vibrate faster and..."

"...it's disappearing into theirs. Okay, then I'll smoke them out."

Later, it shows that they are incapable of being harmed because they are vibrating at a mid frequency so they could attack but couldn't be hit.

"The flames make them visible, and I got plenty of energy to burn"

"But fire doesn't hurt them, Tara..."

"They're vibrating at medium frequency. Not too fast to act but not slow enough to be seen."

That's pretty much all there is to the Fast World and it's residents.

Conclusion

With all this information, if accepted. I believe the Fast World should have a blog and the residents of the Fast World should have a "Fast World Physiology" page since it's residents have several abilities and a natural higher speed than normal people that all of them have.

Here is a list of things that would be in the Physiology page.

Abilities

Superhuman Physical Characteristics: Mainly speed. Even when being slowed down by the effects of near Absolute Zero, residents of the Fast World can move, and vibrate their body's molecules so fast they appear as blurs, and invisible due to their speed. The Fast World and it's residents move so fast that the act of accelerating to their normal speed generates heat, and sets them on fire. Myrms, creatures of the fast world are stated to be able to move so fast they set the air itself on fire.

Vibration Manipulation: The Fast World, and it's residents are vibrating at a completely different frequency than the normal world, they can even slow down their body's own vibrations and manipulate the vibration frequency of other worlds.

Durability Negation: Due to their bodies molecules vibrating at a high speed, the residents of the Fast World can vibrate others at the same speed and knock them unconscious.

Invisibility: Due to the speed in which they are moving, the Fast World and it's residents are completely invisible. When reaching his normal vibration speed, Liam appeared imperceptible.

Intangibility: Due to vibrating at a faster frequency, the Fast World and it's residents exist in a parallel dimension, and are not physically connected to the normal world. And thus cannot interact with or be interacted with by those of the normal world. However, the residents of the Fast World can slow down their own body's vibration and change their frequency to allow them to appear in and interact with the normal world, all while staying at a frequency at which they can't be harmed.

Dimensional Travel: By vibrating themselves at a slower frequency, the residents of the Fast World could reach the normal world.

Fusionism: By manipulating the vibration frequency of the normal world, the residents of the Fast World could merge the normal world in too their world.

Resistances

Extreme Temperatures: The residents of the Fast World are uneffected by moving at speeds that set themselves on fire, and even when slowed down by the effects of near Absolute Zero, they can still move at high speeds.

Clairvoyance: The Oracle, who can see infinite realities across the Multiverse, cannot see the Fast World or it's residents despite it being a parallel dimension with the Multiverse.

Obviously links and references will be added into the Physiology Page but I wanted input before I created the blog or the page.

This should have enough support. I've got the Fast World Blog and Physiology drafts made so I'll create them after I close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back