• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W.I.T.C.H. Discussion Thread

Comic Updates: Due to the final volume being released on July 5th, the holiday (July 4th) caused issue and my order had to be recalled. So I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Cartoon Updates: I'm on the last 10 episodes, and once I'm done with those I'll make a cosmology thread like I did for the comic and create a blog for it. Then we'll get some feats calculated and create the profiles.

I'm finished with the animated series. I'm just waiting for the Quintessence = Lightning thread to be finished before I post the Cosmology thread, then the High 3-A scaling thread.

So finally, after a ton of delays, my copy of the final volume of the graphic novel has come in and I'm going to get it today so expect future revisions.

As for the animated series. I'm still waiting for someone to calc several of the lighting reaction/dodging feats, and a few other things.

So finally, after a ton of delays, my copy of the final volume of the graphic novel has come in and I'm going to get it today so expect future revisions.
Just pointing out a mistake here. This book is the final volume of Part IX: 100% W.I.T.C.H., and we still have Part X: Ladies vs W.I.T.C.H. but the release date for those have yet to be announced.

Ok so I'm finally back on the W.I.T.C.H. stuff.

Comics

I've decided to just go ahead and read all the 139 Issues and grab the scans and replace them with the ones currently on the profiles and finally finish them completely. The reason for this is I'd rather not wait for the months to potentially a year when they decide to finish the Graphic Novel series (they still need to print 2 arcs) and since it's just a reprit of the comics I see no reason why we shouldn't just use them since it's already finished. This will make finishing the comic profiles faster and I'm already in the proccess of reading all the issues. So I will be creating a thread that finishes the comic profiles when I'm done.

Cartoon

The lightning dodging feats for season 2 have been calculated. We just need them to be evaluated, then I will get some feats calculated for their base AP then will have pages for the animated series.

Question, should the profiles be named "Will Vandom (Animated Series)" and the comic profiles be named "Will Vandom (Comics)"?

Just a heads up, I'll be finished with the W.I.T.C.H. comics revisions by January. The characters will be gainning lots of buffs, new abilities (hax), better AP justifications, and new evidence that will increase their speed to "Immesurable".

It's Italy, what'd you expect?

Still wondering if Bloom vs Will Vandom is a matchup we can de here...
Bloom's profile needs an update but I don't know who's working on it. Right now, Will stomps but a thread regarding the cosmology size of Winx Club was accepted at 2-A so if Bloom ends up scaling to the verse size via a feat then yeah, a match could happen.

The lightning dodging feats for the animated series were finally approved by a calc member.

I'm going to put the High 3-A animated series stuff in a blog and all that's left would be finding where their normal level of power is and then I'll make the profiles. I have some feats I'll request when I get the chance.

That's a tuff one, I'll half to check but I don't think we have a page for her yet.

Yeah. The ridiculous part is that all of Lilian's feats were absurdly casual too and she wasn't even aware she was the Heart of Earth.

Okay. It has been sometime so the Third Lady was not really someone I remembered. but She's definitely in Top 3 for sure, considering how her power was considered Infinite even in comparison to The Oracle.

Well an example would be Irma or Tara Nee. They both are quite strong Guardians in their own right.

Back