• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Members Tier

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
So, a short amount of time ago, me and a bunch of others people decided to do a thing over on Joke Battles. Basically, assigning tiers to users based on things such as avatars and statements about their being. So, now that that thread has been milked to high Heaven, I've decided to bring the one-hit wonder over here to see if Crabby can do it again.

Sirious Rulez:

• No scaling from others users
  • No scaling from character or profiles you've created (this includes your personal fanfictions).
  • No using the "oh technically every comment, profile and etc. can be considered it's own universe" line of logic.
  • You may only use your current profile pic for a tier. Any previous profile pics do not count. If you change your profile pic, but already have a tier, well tough shit, cause you're stuck like that forever.
Otherwise, anything goes!

Current List:

• Crabbs: At least High 2-A (Patron Saint of Skeletor and should posses a comparable power to his strongest avatars)
  • Monarch: At least 1-A, likely higher (Canonically vastly superior to Haju)
  • Dziga: 1-A, higher when fighting someone considered "evil"
  • Paulo.junior.969: Varies (Is supposedly an avatar of Nyarlathotep, though they tend to very extensively in power)
  • Mefre: At least 9-B (His character is busting through a wall perpetually), higher via hax (Has mastery over the Flawspace, is omnipresent)
  • Overlord: At least 1-A (Absorbed most of the Cthulhu-verse Gates), higher with absorption
  • Kepekley: Likely 1-A (Is presumably some incarnation of Lucifer)
  • Kaltias: Unknow, possibly 4-B (Stated by Azathoth to be "considered >600 kiloFoe)
  • Yobo: Unknow, possibly 1-A, 0 via summoning (Spiferman, Spiferman...)
  • supercat dude: At most High 2-A (Constantly gets beaten down by Digimon, but keeps getting back up)
  • Warren: 1-A (Should be comparable to Reinhard)
  • Shiro: High 2-A (Wanked Devilman to 5-D)
  • Sera: 2-A (Physically stronger than an infinite credit card)
  • Velox: Varies (Depending on the mood), higher with DETERMINATION (Has an infinite amount of DT, letting him continue bumping tons of threads daily for months despite not getting any reply)
  • Uselet: Unknow. Varies, up to 1-A with summons (Can summon others staff members to thread, such as Kepekley)
  • Wokistan: At least 1-A, likely 0 (Destroyed an amplified version of Composite Spiferman, has stalemated Azathoth on the Oryx revisions)
  • Zach: Unknow, 0 via summoning (Can summon Azathoth)
  • Steven: At least 6-B via avatar, likely 3-B at peak (Upgraded Sauron to 3-B)
  • DMUA: At least 2-B (Able to amplify Central Park in order to be able to contain Slaanesh), likely High 1-C (Has the capacity to call out Gurren Lagann (Verse) using M theory and thereby being qualified to use dimensional tiering)
  • Phoenix: High 1-C, likely 1-A (Via being Dungeon Master)
  • Crimson: 7-C (Has enough DETERMINATION to fight Asgore), High 3-A to 2-A with stands (Stole all the OP stands from JoJo)
  • Unholy Word: 7-C physically, 2-A with hax (Comparable to MGQ fodder and god tiers, respectively)
  • Causal: 10-C (He died a painful death)
  • FateAlbane: At least High 1-C, possibly 1-B, higher via hax (Downgraded Bill Cipher to 2-A)
  • Ryu: 2-B at peak (Is THE Mario)
  • Pocket-Chu: 10-A. Unknow with Heaven's Door (His current avatar is Kishibe Rohan)
  • Ultima: Unknow (Exists as an unmanifested force which rarely appears, though it apparently contributed to the act of making TES reach 1-A levels. Supposedly transcended past the contradictory and limiting boundaries of Dimensional Tiering after reading forbidden knowledge, although it is unknown how true this is)
  • TacticalNuke: 2-C (Exists as a version of Vampire Hunter D, which used to be 2-C)
  • Xanxussama: 6-C (Is Xanxus), Varies with Waifu Maniac (Able to make girls various tiers to fit his needs...Jesus that sounds dirty...)
  • GreyFang82: 7-C (The Genocide run requires at least this level of DETERMINATION)
  • Hl3 or bust: At least 1-A, likely higher (Using Sword Logic, killed and absorbed the powers and strength of every being in both Masadaverse and Warhammer 40,000 before boosting them all to an insane degree), higher over time (Used Anmeizo Ima Deusu and a few other powers to go from a 5-B to 1-A in a short amount of time and never stopped growing in power)

How so?

I mean, I added him, but why?

Good thing I'm with a Muzan profile pic.

Me: 1-A, higher when fighting someone considered "evil".

Rule Number Uno: No scaling from other users.

Otherwise, suppose that can be added.

Crabwhale said:
How so?
I mean, I added him, but why?
We long ago had a Joke battle wiki style stand off

Monarch casually tanked attacks from a character[Hl3] that had Taikyoku compararable if not superior to Hajun

and he used Hajun as a puppet

also he tanked an attacks from a character [Me] than absorbed most of the Cthulhu verse gates

Alright-y then.

Scaling to already existing characters is allowed btw, as long as you provide a good enough reason.

Considering my avatar it looks like the character broke a hole in the wall so I am atleast wall level, and I'm basically omnipresent because I can show up and laugh at people.

Overlord: At least 1-A (Absorbed most of the chtulhu-verse gates, turned in a black hole that was pulling in the entire omniverse and at one point became omnipresent trought all of creation), can grow stronger by absorbing things

@ Warren

Well, there are several ways you can justify your tiering:

Number 1: Profile pic. Fairly straightforward: simply identifying even the slightest bit with your profile pic could justify you his/her/it's tier.

Number 2: "Lore". As in for example, me being the Patron Saint of Skeletons grants me access to Skeletor's power, at least somewhat, so I'm Low 2-C.

Number 3: Character scaling. I.e. if you've ever "beaten" a character, challenged etc. (such as for example, Saitama wank driving you so mad that you beat his ass to shut up the wankers, therefore at least High 6-A)

@ Yobo

Crabwhale said:
  • No scaling from character or profiles you've created (this includes your personal fanfictions).

Overlord775 said:
Overlord: At least 1-A (Absorbed most of the chtulhu-verse gates, turned in a black hole that was pulling in the entire omniverse and at one point became omnipresent trought all of creation), can grow stronger by absorbing things
^

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, Yobo did have Ga as his profile pic for a while.
Past profile don't count. Otherwise, as for as we know, everybody might've been 1-A at a point.

Back