• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Members Tier

Oh yeah, I have stalemated a Tier 0 on Oryx revisions to the point where nothing has gotten done for several months now. More proof that I am at least comparable to if not superior to Spiferman.

DMUA: At least Multiverse level (Able to trade argumentative blows with Edwardtruong2006, who himself is vastly superior to his creation, The Ultimate God. Has made several threads stated to be able to "Rip the wiki asunder", which would mean the destruction of countless threads, which are multiverses capable of storing up to 500 Replies, which of course, are universes.)

Taken from here

Holey doley I just broke all three rules didn't I

Um

Hmm

Heck

The fact that they didn't even occur to him at all is further proof for resistance, as they are so far below his power as to be irrelevant.

You keep linking to bootleg joke battles, its got a hyphen in it

Right, new key for "Depowered out of kindness" then

DMUA: At least Multiverse level (Able to amplify Central Park in order to be able to contain Slaanesh) Likely High Complex Multiversal (Has the capacity to call out Gurren Lagann (Verse) using M theory and thereby being qualified to use dimensional tiering)

Wait

I'd be at least 1-B because of Guide Mark II, likely 1-A because of Luminous Being, having used the god emperor as an avatar once, and having prevented the gan downgrade

Did anyone bother to read the rules? At all?

Tl:dr version: You can't scale to other users and you can't scale to your creations.

You also can't justify a tier due to "lol, every comment and profiles is technically it's own universe XD" thing.

Also, new rule: You may only use your current profile pic for a tier. Any previous profile pics do not count. If you change your profile pic, but already have a tier, well tough shit, cause you're stuck like that forever.

Wait

Do I need to change my suggestion to use 2-B and High 1-C

This is even more of a shitshow than the JBW one.

I LOVE IT.

DMUA said:
DMUA: At least Multiverse level (Able to trade argumentative blows with Edwardtruong2006, who himself is vastly superior to his creation, The Ultimate God. Has made several threads stated to be able to "Rip the wiki asunder", which would mean the destruction of countless threads, which are multiverses capable of storing up to 500 Replies, which of course, are universes.)
Taken from here
Why does the Ultimate God kinda resemble Gilgamesh if he was bald?

Damn, that's potent.

Well it was drawn by Mark who's a Fate fan so....

Shiro: At least High 2-A (Wanked Devilman to 5-D), likely 1-A (His former name is Reinhardthrowhisspear, making him comparable to Reinhard's Longinus if not superior since he has meme power)

If former profile pics don't count, former names shouldn't count either.

High 2-A justification is fine tho.

Back