• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Members Tier

After looking more at my avatar, it appears space is in the background so I can survive in space aswell.

Also according to my profile I am in actuality Lord Failiure, God of Flaws and I live in the Outer Reaches of Flawspace.

So I basically control everything that can go wrong. So I should be Wall level physically, but with omnipresence, the ability to survive in space and I have the Lordship over all bad probabilities and outcomes.

@ PsychoWarper

Crabwhale said:
Past profile don't count. Otherwise, as for as we know, everybody might've been 1-A at a point.

I remember that. But as I said:

No using the "oh technically every comment, profile and etc. can be considered it's own universe line of logic".
That only counts for Multiversal travel

Everything else in the blog still stands

ZacharyGrossman273: At least High 1-C, Likely 1-A (Upgraded the doctor with prep time from Low 2-C to High 1-C, created the Dungeons and Dragons verse page)

Workin on it people, there are a lot o' dudes here.

Crabwhale said:
@ Warren
Well, there are several ways you can justify your tiering:

Number 1: Profile pic. Fairly straightforward: simply identifying even the slightest bit with your profile pic could justify you his/her/it's tier.

Number 2: "Lore". As in for example, me being the Patron Saint of Skeletons grants me access to Skeletor's power, at least somewhat, so I'm Low 2-C.

Number 3: Character scaling. I.e. if you've ever "beaten" a character, challenged etc. (such as for example, Saitama wank driving you so mad that you beat his ass to shut up the wankers, therefore at least High 6-A)
1. Well, my profile pic is some great fan-art of Reinhard Heydrich so I guess that makes me 1-A.

3. Well, on this thread, I argued that the "infinite transcendence" that I heard from some people claim that the Star Maker had was, in fact, inaccurate. And while nothing really came of it and the thread was closed because of the derailment, circular arguments, and it just became too toxic. I was able to convince a number of people of my argument, so there's that. And it would give me another 1-A feat, so it is consistent.

So yeah, I'm one 1-A, I guess.

Neat.

There, added most of you.

Damn, thas a lot o' green names.

Oh wait nevermind, that is in quotes I made up and is not necesarly spoken by me, which would count as an OC and is not allowed.

Anywho, I gotta go rest my eyes for a few minutes, so you guys try not to cannibalize each-other while I'm gone.

Also, preferably keep the thread somewhat civil.

Let's not have another how high on 1-A is star maker debate

I've used as avatars, the god emperor, twilight sparkle, the guide mark II, the lady of pain, nyaruko, dokuro-chan, excel excel, simon the digger, damian beelzly, alastor, and a fuckload of others.

@ Zach

Exactly why I didn't let PsychoWarper do that, for all we know, everybody here could be 1-A.

I have the same justification as Yobo, except am notably stronger for actually making the file and starting that whole thing with a mere typo.

Back