• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

[I'll post it]

I arrive at a dept of 1 Kilometer.

I then create a big enought area to summon a shield, after than i create a bow and fire a broken Cladborg 2 arrow though the tunnel i came from.

The arrow raeches the ends of the tunnel and hits the cealing, causing a massive explosion, which blows up the broken noble phantasm i had placed earlier, forming a chain reaction of explosions.

The entirity of the battle zone is blasted away.

Meanwhile back at the end of the tunnel, i had created a shield [A] just in case some of the effect explosion were to reach my location

[Oh, I didn't realise you were in front of my building because you said you were on the roof and I was inside]

"Oh, fancy meeting you here. Nice war we are having"

Rider stands up and leans against the wall, moving closer to the back door and further away from Saber's range

[@Lapitus

The first explosion came from the centers of the map, while the other 9 broken phantasms were placed in a grib pattern, so they would have exploded at the same time.

Also the broken phatasms were underground, so you can't just pick one up and throw it away]

[Well then nvm clearly I missunderstood what you mean.

I don't think that many would have been enough tbh but whatever.]

Rider hears a shaking, and turns into spirit form. flies into the sky as well

[Rewrite]

As I speak, there's a rumble below

What -

The explosion below ground propels the entire battlefield upwards, sending chunks of dirt and concrete flying.

Hundreds of tons of dirt and stone and steel crash into everyone above ground.

Which does absolutely nothing to them thanks to dirt and stone and steel not having any magic or mystery to them.

I casually instinct my way through, standing on a chunk of rubble thrown into the sky. It flies through the lights and I absorb a large amount of them to strengthen myself even further.

As I fly up into the sky, I look down and see that the entire map has been reduced to a large hole, which quickly begins filling in as the map regenerates.

Feeling the ground rumble I leap into the air as the ground flies towards the heavens. I regain my footing, and look around. A hole has formed beneath us from some sort of attack, moving between pieces of rubble in the air, I look into the hole to see if I can see anything. [How big is your shield, is it metallic, is it Rho Aias, and what time is it?]

[It's around the size of Shirou's Rho Aias

yes, it's metallic

no, it's not the flower shield

and it's time to make this war end faster]

I realize my plan failed miserable as i sense that no servant died. </s>

"Dammit !"

I then start going through the 5 stages of grief as i undestand that i have no way to win the war.

Blahblah9755 said:
I look into the hole to see if I can see anything. [How big is your shield, is it metallic, is it Rho Aias, and what time is it?]
[Just saying, you need to be in human form to see, spirit form only gives you vague sensations]

As the hole closes I'm able to see a tunnel going deeper, and something glinting at its bottom. It looks like the sun's rays are reflecting off of something metallic. Though I can't tell what it is for certain, considering its size it's probably a shield.

"It looks like someone's down there."

Moving in pain [due to feedback from Monarch, stop doing that], I struggle to maintain my balance, jumping through the pieces of rubble. I scope out the area for the other servants and the destruction caused to the map. I notice 2 servants + Atlas. I think :

Hmm it looks like the other servant's are beginning to go all out. Atlas, my friend, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, but I hope you can achieve what we planned at some point in time after dealing with the one in the tunnel.

I decide to go to a very secluded spot on the map(say, a corner room) as it regenerates. I put my sword down and pull out my bow, waiting to culminate this war once and for all, once the pain subsides.

[Is everyone in a 100m diameter?]

[And the rider just flew towards Chakravartin in spirit form, right?]

I desummon my shield and prevent the small underground area, that i'm currently hiding in, from rebuilding by summoning a Gae Bolg and use it to slash the walls, negating the Regenerationn.</s>

Seeing an opportunity, I push off the rock I've stood on towards the tunnel in the hole.

"Someone who would cause such destruction cannot be allowed to return to Gaea! Akhileus Kosmos!"

I fall towards them like a meteor dropping with the weight of the world.

Seeing an opportunity, I land on the ground a good distance away. I summon my horse and take off my cloak. I stand in wait

Meanwhile my master is rapidly restoring his mana supply

Back