• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

[In stuck in Chakravartin and fighting a person who just gets stronger when hit by it with no precog

I am beyond dead]

[Ruler has no way to avoid Chakravartin with his NPs sealed (other than hiding under Saber), and he's trying to fight someone who's at least as good as him in terms of combat skill, has precog, and can absorb magic energy from Chakravartin.]

Blahblah9755 said:
He had perfectly executed the path that Sha Nagba Iburu had shown him. He had put his all in to reach this point. However…
The blade cuts deep, but it doesn't stop me. I clench my muscles and the sword catches, unable to be removed from the wound.

My left hand swings beneath me, and my claws stab into the man's chest. I push him back from me, then swing him up until he is suspended in mid-air on my claws. I pull my sword arm back, and thrust it up, stabbing into his neck. Then I pull both my arms in opposite directions, and the man is ripped in two.

I throw the pieces to the ground on either side of me. The sword still embedded in my rib cage fades away with him.

With the vast amount of mana from the lights, I quickly heal the wound.

Then I walk inside Main and begin heading up the stairs to the top.

[Is anyone up there?]

[Yes actually. (Forgot "Castle" and "Main" were the same building.) Both Shielder and Archer are up there.]

[Why didn't chakravartin kill Ruler :(]

[Oho @Blah Monarch's walking in with rusted grail xD]

I go up to the roof in main, holding my bow for an opportunity to snipe.

After digging about 50 meters underground i stop and then start making orizontal tunnels in a grib below the entirity of the map that isn't covered yet by the shadow

As i do that i start making broken phantams copies of Durandal and, while making sure to not make them explode, i place them in the intersections of the grid of tunnels.

This will take a while

I stop using my Noble Phantasm and look around. I see Saber and a large hole in the ground.

"What's with the a hole?" I say.

[Did Rider have any way to survive the rain of Chakravartin?]

[Tbh I was kinda supposed to have just decapitated you when you started using it, but I kinda haven't been commenting here cuz I was busy]

[I could have survived from dilating time and GTFO of your range, or have used my authority]

[My shield was protecting him, so you couldn't have decapitated him. Only place out of range is the storm, and horses don't have the mobility to effectively avoid this stuff. What's your authority?]

Evening Bells will let me get around it. When you can literally always move fast enough to blitz and dodge stuff, any amount of mobility is enough. Protection of The Underworld grants the highest level of authority in places of death, which is this whole place

[So you are basically saing there now way can't hurt you since LOL AUTORITY protects you

How the hell was a moon cancer level ability even allowed ?]

After a quite long time I end making the grid of tunnels and finish carefully placing the broken NPs in the intersections, while recarging my mana with self replenishment

I then go back to the center of the map and start digging down even more.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[a few more feet and you would have hit bedrock and fallen into the void]
Overlord775 said:
I end making the grid of tunnels and finish carefully placing the broken NPs in the intersections.

I then go back to the center of the map and start digging down even more
[Overlord just died ovo]

[so..everyone over surface are penguins, and Overlord775 is Herbert P Bear. Interesting. ]

[Also, what place of death lol?]

[Negating luck checks isn't letting you bypass Akhilleus Kosmos. Also, you apparently don't get to choose who you attack when you have it. Most high level NP blasts are fast enough to blitz a servant. Horses can only move forward, or at slight angles(around 45 degrees or less) efficiently, dodging Danmaku of comparable speed to you on horseback would be next to impossible, and if you get off you're much slower than it.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Negating luck checks isn't letting you bypass Akhilleus Kosmos. Also, you apparently don't get to choose who you attack when you have it. Most high level NP blasts are fast enough to blitz a servant. Horses can only move forward, or at slight angles(around 45 degrees or less) efficiently, dodging Danmaku of comparable speed to you on horseback would be next to impossible, and if you get off you're much slower than it.]
[Evening Bells doesn't only negate luck checks, even tho that is its usual application. What it does is guarantee that my attack will land and kill. King Hassan "Not getting to choose" is the same thing as David apparently not having free will because he views himself as a tool for God. If it is true in the literal sense, then it makes no actual difference in the application or how they fight.

My horse is literally as fast as I need it to be, that's basically how the time dilation works. Your blasts are not of comparable speed, not by a long shot. Your blasts may be able to blitz a normal servant, but Chronos Rose was stated by Nasu to guarantee that the user will blitz.]

[Okay, So does Evening Bells bypass Giant shields of magic that places a world between it and the attacker? Even if your horse is fast enough to blitz any servant, so are many NP attacks. It's not "as fast as you want" it's however fast it's shown or stated to be. If that's enough to blitz a servant and be invincible in anti-personnel combat that's very different from being fast enough to avoid an air bombardment of attacks much faster than servants.]

[Not sure.

Chronos Rose is the inverse of Thunderer, for all intense and purposes. Nasu stated that in any convensional 1v1 Assassin would come out on top, so that would make him fatser than Achilles, who can literally cross battle fields faster than other servants can react to, and people who can move so fast that they leave no shadow and can multiply themselves from the persepctive of other servants from speed alone. Let's not even get into the extra servants, if they count. If your projectiles have a difference in speed that I can already tell where they will land, and they would be in slow motion to me, then I will have no problem slightly adjusting my movements to compensate.]

["When summoned as a Servant, Saver cannot utilize his Authorities without heavily straining and harming himself."

Although it's vague since, from what I've told, Ereshkigal and Ishtar can do so without drawbacks, our Rider will have the same setback as Saver for the sake of balance.

Black Rider is heavily injured, but alive.]

i hobble away through the crators left from the giant ring. I get on my horse and ride out of the smoke. I found what is left of a struture and tend to my wounds... again

Back