• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

[Was gonna wait for the Saber/Shielder interaction to finish first but screw it. @"Beast" (you know who you are), feel free to jump in whenever you feel is appropriate.]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[Oh no]

[So what is the cliff notes version of what has been happening? Aside from the remaining Servants being in the tiny area about to get "Moon" Dropped.]

From within the storm, a sleight figure leapt into the eye, landing on the roof of Big Red. Staring at the beings atop the castle, the blonde woman turned her gaze upwards and raised a slender hand to the sky, fingers splayed.

"Die humans." She whispered as her mana flared. What little sky could be seen was quickly blotted out by a giant mass forming there as her hand dropped.

"An Gal T─ü Kigal Shē!!!

As I turn around with my shield I see something.

"Holy shit." An attack imbued with the power of an even larger planetbigger is about to hit Saber, then the portion of my planet barrier that turned.

"Hey Shielder!!! Do you think you can fight that girl on your own? Because if you can't, I propose a temporary truce and that you use your shield to block that thing from hitting us both and then we go fight it together!!!!" I yell down as we fall

I disengage Akhilleus Kosmos and pull Saber back behind me, leaving my back wide open to him. "Akhilleus Kosmos" I yell it out one more time as the attack strikes my shield. The barrier opens and the world of the Greek Age of Gods flows forth.

All the remaining servants are behind this barrier, as Saber and I were still suspended in mid air.

[So… I never expected this to become relevant back in the beginning, but it occurs to me again, that considering the lore of Overlord's godslayer skill he should absolutely shred through authority, even more than he would divinity. It's actually questionable if an attack entirely around authority like this could kill him in the first place. Especially considering his lore includes killing Aphrodite, a goddess equivalent to the Age of Gods concept of Venus, which is what's being shot at us.]

[Just pointing out, that isn't Venus but Earth falling on you. Beast is Gaia from the timeline of Notes before her death so she is dropping herself in a sense.

Its also doubtful you can kill her since her GKM isn't making a super golem by overwriting the World with a new reality marble but her consuming the Gaia of the present and taking over as the World. The longer she is around (she has been here since the war started), the closer she gets to being a Type that can enact her vengeance on humanity. Or guarantee it anyway, she can murder you lot easy enough as is.]

[Ok people, I've figured out the solution based on the remaining skills. First, our Rider is going to use his Evening Bells and Azrael to give Beasty here the concept of death. Second, our Archer and Shielder are going to combine Pashupata, Chakravartim, and Pain Breaker to hack our saint graphs, free us from the Earth's cycle of life and death through Moksha, and calculate and restore us to our original form with the Power of the Beginning, thus freeing us from her Authority and giving us the power to match the Beast in combat. And then we're just going to wail on her until she dies. And then we all win. Ez]

[Oh yeah, the other thing we need to do is use Rider's Authority to convert this place into the Underworld so that Gaia is no longer on the earth and thus is no longer continuously healing. Well, that or throw her into space. Either works]

[I am very confused. I come on, I see big mama rock falling on me. Why?]

[I'm going to get y'all Moksha soon. Meet you people in Vaikuntha :3]

"..."

I'm not dead.

TIME TO CAST UNLIMITED BLADES WORKS

"I am the bone of my sword.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood.

I have created over a thousand blades.

An endless revenge, An endless war.

I bringed down the gods. dooming those that i was avenging

The only thing left is Unlimited Blade Works."

My RM activates

[Also i just realized KoO would have been much better from Kratos because of him costantly stealing weapons]

[Overlord .... just checking but is Beast also pulled into UBW? And are you aware Gaia will start eating Reality Marbles? I mentioned this in the discord channel as a heads up to probably not do such a thing against her.]

Staring at the ground in brief confusion, Gaia let her gaze roam over the field of weapons as a bloodthirsty grin slowly formed on her face. Taking a single step forward, the barren dirt underfoot was replaced with a patch of grass that began spreading with each subsequent step, consuming this new world.

I start attacking Gaia.

• Scream of rage
Dozens upon dozens of sword projections start launching from the ground of my RM towards her, coming from all around her position.

At the same time i summon Enkidu and try to restrain her with it.

Looking to the screaming individual, Gaia ignored him and the weapons in favor of one in particular, and pushed backwards. She knew that chain, named after one of her creations, something that would be problematic even to her.

To think one of these spirits would possess such a weapon so effective against me.

As she fled, the ground beneath rose up to form everything from wildlife to constructs, surging forth to intercept Enkidu. All the while, weapons of clay sprouted through the ever expanding grass, ready to defend her.

I de-summon my RM, seeing as it's not doing much.

I then re-call back Enkidu to me and jump to the location Shilder and Saber went to, as i realized that i can't take on that creature 1v1.

Seeing as they are not tring to kill each other i assume they are in a truce

"Can i join this truce too ?"

I ask as i arrive to their spot

Back