• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

"We should help him and I have plan.

Saber, you should got kill the smaller creatures and structures that she's creating, so that they won't block archer's shot.

Shielder, you should protect Archer and block all of Gaia's attacks.

I'll try to use my noble Phantasm to chain her up.

Meanwhile you, Rider, you must go make her killable.

Is anyone against my plan ? "

"I am going to need to probably use my authority on all of you to give you a fighting chance even after I apply the concept of death. Someone will need to keep healing me if I'm going to stay powered up for any length of time"

I start shredding through the clay monsters like a hurricane of spikes and blades and claws. A++ Strength lets me make quick work of them.

Watching the idiot charge towards her, the ground shook as weapons of legend ripped free to turn the reckless Servant into a pincushion.

[I mean, if I got what was happening wrong and reacted to something that didn't happen, why wouldn't it get retconned?]

AnonymousBlank said:
Watching the idiot charge towards her, the ground shook as weapons of legend ripped free to turn the reckless Servant into a pincushion.
I dodge or catch the weapons by their handles with my instincts and throw them back at the monsters, destroying even more of them that come close.

[You never said exploding pincushion, you can't retcon an action just because I told you that you messed up]

[Also I didn't charge towards you, I just started shredding monsters that were in the way]

"I'd be happy to." I tell Rider.

I lift Akhilleus Kosmos up and invoke its true name, before smashing it down onto the monsters Saber missed. I attempt to create a line of sight from Rider to Gaea like this.

"I'll go then"

I activate howl of the war God and then leap towards the clearing in the enemy lines make by Saber and shielder, while summoning the full leght of Enkidu, to try chain up Gaia, and summoning a UBW copy of Ig-Alima underneath me, to block the weapons coming from beneath the ground.

I then draw my blade, and make it into the form of the scythe. The cloak bellows behind me. Rider scatters salt as he walks, and his authority flares up. He chants in Latin as he approaches. The ground turns black and everything takes on a grey hue. The temperature drops to almost freezing. Using his authority, he has overwritten this place into the underworld, amplifying the blood soaked island. At this point Rider is visibly bleeding

As he reaches the beast, he holds the blade behind him, and says an phrase in English to follow his Latin chanting

"...Join us on the mortal plane. When the times comes for you to pass, I'll be there for you if no one else is"

He slashes the beast and applies the concepts of mortality and death. He then jumps back to Saber, while the beast screams in pain

"I need you to keep healing me so I can keep this island as part of the underworld" Rider then sits with his legs crossed, and goes into a meditative state, so that he expands minimal energy apart from the authority

Back