• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

[There's a reason Rin had to use a command spell on Archer during F/SN. Servants either can't or don't enter spirit form during combat. For some reason or another it simply isn't a valid tactic.

Anyone using Spirit Form to dodge an attack or for any other combat reason and doesn't have the Disengage (or similar) skill, retcon it and use a different method.]

[Retconned for now]

I see Shielder a short distance in front and below me, holding a large shield beneath him, falling back towards the ground.

I bound towards him, leaping off pieces of rubble still at the apex of their rise.

Then I plummet towards his exposed back, sword raised above my head, ready to thrust it down.

[@Monarch Could you wait untill Blah retcons how he dodged my attack (Dou to him dodging it with spirit form, which is not allowed) ?

Because continuing now will just make things more complicated to retcon]

Retcon:

Rider hears the explosion, and uses Raving Shadow Flash to propel himself high into the air by using the surrounding structures. The hood he had taken off naturally reappears on him, sealing appearance of doom. He uses his new vantage to watch the destruction and get an idea of what is going on. He also uses raving shadow flash to protect himself from the debris

[Wait, that little time has past? Well then never mind, double retcon. I thought it had been several minutes and I had messed up and ended up sitting there zoning out lol. If it is that short of a time then my authority should still be protecting Rider. Chakravartin does not maintain constant rain all that long, and I should be able to keep up my authority for at least a minute or two before being as wounded as I was acting like above]

[Can someone confirm a time frame between the start fo chakravartin firing and the nuking of the battle field? Chakravartin only maintains constant fire for like a little less than 2 minutes against Nero]

[Considering Twisted Towers is now nothing more than a hole in the ground.... I don't think it qualifies as a place of death anymore. Its state has been reset]

[Dropping a nuke on Hiroshima doesn't make it any less of a place of death lol. Building over an Indian burial ground makes that place no less a place of death either]

[Besides, the entire island is blood stained at this point]

[Thought I should point out that I wear LC on my back, so it's not completely exposed.]

I can hear Saber rushing from behind me. An obvious move when an enemy exposes their back, it doesn't take any sort of clairvoyance to predict that. I grab hold of a rock still rising up through the air with my right hand, using its opposing force to rotate my body and shield towards them.

"COME!"

I aim to use the impact of his strike to fire me down into the ground faster and harder.

I decide that waiting underground for the other servants to kill each other is boring, so i try turning in to spirit mode and start flying towards the surface

I fail turning in to spirit form, something must be tring to attack me.

I don't think there's anything i can do save myself at this point, so i just wait for something to happen.

[Overlord best servant ovo]

[Also, I will try posting my reply. If I don't, I will post it by 16th, as my exams will be ending on the 15th.]

I sit at my secluded spot and observe the scene in front of me. I determine the distances between each servant and decide to ready up my strongest attack.

Blahblah9755 said:
I can hear Saber rushing from behind me. An obvious move when an enemy exposes their back, it doesn't take any sort of clairvoyance to predict that. I grab hold of a rock still rising up through the air with my right hand, using its opposing force to rotate my body and shield towards them.

"COME!"

I aim to use the impact of his strike to fire me down into the ground faster and harder.
Shielder's body rotates, bringing up his shield to face me. I growl at his face moments before it vanished behind the rising shield. My feet crash into the ancient Grecian shield. At the same time, my right hand swings down to grip the side of his shield. Then, I swing my left arm in from the side, Crocea Mors stabbing around from the side of the shield towards his chest.

Back