• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

Edwellken

RP Elder
Continuing from here.

7 Servants remain and the war appears to be coming to a close. However, due to certain Servants idling and alliances being made, a Ruler has been summoned as a countermeasure to ensure the war proceeds as intended.

Battle is taking place in Tilted Towers. (Here's a different angle.)

The fighting area has been reduced to here by the storm (shadow), which will devour anything that enters it over time. Any part of the map that gets destroyed will regenerate within minutes depending on the amount of damage, so don't worry about causing too much destruction. Fight to your hearts content!

Ongoing Battles:

None

Combatants:

Lancer: Babel (TISSG7Redgrave)

Noble Phantasms: Ea, Gae Bolg, Gate of Babylo

Personal Skills: Eye of the Mind (True, A), Numeral of the Saint (EX), Protection from Arrows (A)

Class Skills: Magic Resistance (B)

Parameter: C Strength, C Endurance, A Agility, C Mana, E Luck, EX NP

Appearance: This guy, without the gun

Starting Location: Basketball Court

Current Location: Deceased

Saber: Richard (Monarch Laciel)

Noble Phantasms: Crocea Mors, Phantasm Punishment (applied to Crocea Mors), Song of Grail (White, Wind and Rusted variants)

Personal Skills: Galvanism (A), Instinct ( A), Demon of Mutatio (B)

Class Skills: Magic Resistance (A), Riding (C)

Parameter: A++ Strength, A++ Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, B Luck, B+ NP

Appearance: This guy, but with Crocea Mors

Starting Location: Roof of "Fish"

Current Location: Roof of Main

Class: Berserker (Hizack)

Noble Phantasms: Kavacha and Kundala, God Hand, Ig-Alima

Personal Skills: Battle Continuatio (A), Mana Burst (Flames, A), Eye of the Mind (False, B)

Class Skills: Mad Enhancement (B)

Parameter: (Before Mad Enhancement) A Strength, C Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, C Luck, A NP

Appearance: Cu Alter with Kavacha and Kundala equipped

Starting Location: Roof of "Chair/Office Building"

Archer: Rama (LlamaGod1411)

Noble Phantasms: Vishnu Bhuja, Chakravarti, Pashupata

Personal Skills: Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig, A Knight Does Not Die With Empty Hands, Divinity (A+)

Class Skills: Independent Action (B), Magic Resistance (B)

Parameter: A Strength, B Endurance, B Agility, B Mana, C Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Rama but less naked with armor on

Starting Location: Atop the clock tower

Caster: Faust (First Witch)

Noble Phantasms: Three Thousand Worlds (Faust), Uomo Universale (Faust), Nursery Rhyme

Personal Skills: Distortion (Avenger), Marksmanship (A+), Projection Magic (A)

Class Skills: Item Construction (A), Territory Creation (B), Avenger (B), EX NP

Parameter: D Strength, D Endurance, B Agility, A Mana, A Luck

Appearance: This dude

Starting Location: Roof of "Main/Castle"

Foreigner: Brave (Andykhang)

Noble Phantasms: Reincarnation Pandora, Like a Soaring Drago, Abyssus Draconis

Personal Skills: Self-Modification (EX), Transformation(A), Clairvoyance (EX)

Class Skills: Existence Outside the Domain (EX), Divinity (B)

Parameter: B Strength, C Endurance, B Agility, B Mana, E Luck, EX NP

Appearance: A guy with a messy appearance

Starting Location: Park

Assassin: Shimura Shinju (Reinhardthrowhisspear)

Noble Phantasms: Zabaniya: Delusional Heartbeat (Shimura), Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Gae Bolg Alternative (Shimura)

Personal Skills: Clown's Laughter (A?), Empyrean Eye, Espionage (A++)

Class Skills: Presence Concealment (A+)

Parameter: E Strength, D Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, A Luck, EX NP

Appearance: This girl with Gae Bolg

Starting Location: Beneath the underpass

Shielder: Alvarez Atlas (Blahblah9755)

Noble Phantasms: Pain Breaker, Akhilleus Kosmos, Lord Camelot

Personal Skills: Shvibzik, Protection from Andraste, Affections of the Holy Grail

Class Skills: Magic Resistance (A), Riding (C)

Parameter: C Strength, A Endurance, B Agility, B Mana, A Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Assassin Kiritsugu with knight-like armor and no weapons.

Starting Location: Roof of "Double L"

Rider: Black Rider (Iapitus The Impaler)

Noble Phantasms: Death Comes to All (Sealed), Pursuing Ashen Mare, Requiem For Death

Personal Skills: Appearence of Doom, Evening Bell, Protection of the Underworld

Class Skills: Riding (A), Magic Resistance (B)

Parameter: C Strength, B Endurance, A Agility, C Mana, E Luck, B+ NP

Starting Location: Northwest hill top

Current Location: Inside Main

Avenger: Kratos (Overlord775)

Noble Phantasms: Unlimited Blades works (Extra), Enkidu (Moon), Golden Armor

Personal Skills: Howl of the War God (A+), Monstrous Strength (A++), God Killer (A)

Class Skills: Avenger (B), Self-replenishment (B) Oblivion Correction (C?)

Parameter: A Strength, A Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, D Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Kratos

Starting Location: South hill top (next to "Bot-Main/Staples")

Current Location: Hiding in a hole

Ruler: Adam El Asem

Noble Phantasms: Bab-ilu, Fragarach, Golem Keter Malkuth, Sha Nagba Imuru

Personal Skills: Honor of Pirates (B), Conceptual Improvement (A+), Evil Eye Of The Abyss (C), Eye of the Mind (Psuedo) (A), Knowledge of Melees (B)

Class Skills: God's Resolution (Royale) (A), True Name Discernment (B), Magic Resistance (A), Mad Enhancement (EX)

Parameter: (Before Mad Enhancement) A Strength, A Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, D Luck, EX NP

Appearence: Resembles a 10 ft tall, golden mix of Soul of Cinder and Berserker (Fate/Zero), constantly emits what appears to be red steam from within his armor, although the steam doesn't last very long.

Starting Location: Center of the map

Let the war continue!

Alright. "I think combat at this point would suite neither of us. Given about 15 to 30 minutes I should be ready to fight at full force again, but that does not mean I cannot craft a method to take your soul right here. Let's just talk it out for a bit"

The urge to make a snarky remark is immense, but i mamage to resist for now

"Well, i guess i'll start. Why was the first thing you did when you saw me was try to kill me?"

"My master [read Me] was getting bored and wanted me to get in on the action. He was basically telling me to pick someone and engage them. While I was weighing my options, you dropped in, so I took it as a sign. Gotta eliminate everyone else to win, Correct?"

"Yes." I respond, managing to pinpoint his location through his voice, but not intending to do anything yet

"Most likely........at least a truce, possibly team up. At least one other warrior is on the verge of death and many more are quite strong." i say, walking back out of the castle and running around it

[Llama, at this point I would assume you can use magic stuff again, maybe with a minus applied to your magic value.]

That guy sure has some powerful Noble Phantasms. Let's get rid of those While the giant slab of rock flies at the enemy I hold out my arm and say "Grieve Rusted Grail".

A brown but still glowing cup appears in my hand, the light shining towards the enemy on the street.

[I thought Eyes of Mind counteract your instinct. He knows exactly how to achieve victory, you know exactly how to avoid defeat, and neither really help because of that.

Blahblah9755 said:
[I thought Eyes of Mind counteract your instinct. He knows exactly how to achieve victory, you know exactly how to avoid defeat, and neither really help because of that.
[Ehh, but Instinct can outright see the future, Eyes of Mind can only work with the information in the present]

[It uses all his knowledge of your fighting style to come to the conclusion about what you're gonna do, right? He'd be able to see the motion of you going for Grail and immediately act on it.

Even if you can see the future if he will come to the best conclusion the moment he sees you acting out that future, your future visions would be constantly changing.]

[I'm inside a building through the rubble. He can't see me]

[All he's going to see is a giant rock flying out of the door at him]

[ok also what time is it cuz numeral saint. And protection from arrows protect from projectiles or smth right?

LlamaGod1411 said:
[So I can use my magic again, yea?
And wow. Ruler summoned to get things going and Ruler making cease fires ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]
[i'm just meant to get this going again, not neccesarily start fights

i'm also kinda terrified of Ea tbh]

[Judging from Aclides's Reincarnation Pandora, and Astolfo being given Ahkileus Kosmos, Unless you have a power suited to stealing their NP, or a specific anecdote of stealing other people's weapons in your legend, and the target has a specific anecdote of having their weapons stolen from them, no]

[uhhhhhhhh

the name is from a prisoner inside SCP-2932

thats about it really, although i may thing of something later]

Back