• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

[It doesn't outright kill you, but it cuts apart your magic circuits, causing your magic to basically electrocute you as it flows through your body unrestrained, then reconnects whatever magic circuits you were using to power the ability, but really really badly so they don't work anymore. If you're using all your magic circuits on whatever gets hit, it's liable to cripple you even if it doesn't outright kill you. Using let magic circuits means less damage. I only got a few bits of the overall light, so the damage shouldn't be outright crippling though]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Remember how my entire body is Phantasm Punishment?]
[I thought it was only your spikes and weapons (I know that the spikes cover most of your body and it wouldn't hit yuou anyway, but I wanna make sure)]

[Cuz it's my Origin, it can be made from my bones, which are what make up the spikes, and because my spikes are weapons and PP can be applied to any weapon as it is just the sublimation of the Origin rather than it being bound to specific bullets like living Kiritsugu]

[No, because far far less Noble Phantasms are based on magic directly connected to the magic circuits]

[Things like a magic sword won't be affected]

[I'm sorry, but twice in the same war, my Circuits(atleast some) will be ****** haha]

[Also, I'm to assume that Chakravartin is still looming above our heads, regardless of my magic circuits working or not, yes?]

[A sword made of Mana will be affected though? That is pretty much the same as my Chakravartin right now]

[Think of it like this]

[You have 100 magic circuits. You were using 1 for each blast of light. Maybe 6 or so hit me. So you're down to 94 magic circuits now]

[A sword that the user made entirely made from mana would be affected yes. A sword that just has an inherent magical ability unconnected from the user would not]

[Oh nice I'm not really crippled then. Cool]

* Light searing pain*

Atlas, I've used Chakravartin. I'm not sure if the other servants can counter it easily. It is my second strongest attack. I do not know what happened, but it seems like some ability managed to get me here, even though I'm protected by you. We aren't dealing with normal servants.

Judging by the strange powers the other servants seem to have, I doubt it would be long before I'd have to pull out Pashupata

[how long can Rho Aias be kept up ?

also i think i'm low on mana, dou to having to spam A rank weapons to kill Berserker, but i'm not sure how much mana i have left]

The laser of charackvin are starting ot tear down my defence, i need to do something quick or else i'll die.

I summon a bow and fire caladborg II on the ground on my right with a orizontal angle, to create a tunnel.

Then i jump inside the tunnel and de-summon Rho Aias..

[Caladbolg twists space so I assume it was like drilling a hole or something. I also assumed he was going really far underground.

LlamaGod1411 said:
[wont the lasers still get there though?]
[the chances of one of the lasers entering the tunnel and reaching it's end, which i'm currently at, without touching one of the walls, is very VERY slim

also what Monarch is said is 100% right and it's what i was going for]

I reach the end of the tunnel and turn off my buffs, to make mana regen faster.

I hope somebody makes the laser rain stop or else i won't be able to do much

While the lights are raining down, I look around. I see a giant person who looks like they are made of hot iron walking down the other end of the street, casually stepping left and right to avoid beams of light whistling past him.

As good an enemy to attack as any.

Well. I have a lot of mana thanks to the rain of light. I extend my hand, palm open upwards. An image of the Lord's Cup shines within.

"Grieve Rusted Grail"

[@Overlord I was targetting ruler specifically]

AnonymousBlank said:
[Can I just point out that Monarch's response to pretty much everything is to Rusted Grail that shit. No NPs for anyone else.]
[Well]

[Not everyone else]

[But the guy with extra NPs and SNI, yeah]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[Pretty much anyone who notices a very long tunnel in the ground right now can kill a servant easily lol]
[ Istead on commenting on my poor choices, could you do an action ?]

I begin moving forward with Akhilleus Kosmos. The already small map is being further artificially shrunk by a barrier with the mass of a planet slowly pushing forward.

Seeing this man in front of me about to seal my Noble Phantaams, I use Bab-Ilu to get several swords before it's sealed

Picking one up, I say "Well then, on firat glance it seemes you wanted to level the playing field. Too bad it wont make a massive sifference."

The sword in my hand grows subtely longer and sharper

I charge towards the man as the lights continue to rain down around us

I don't have to dodge them. In fact, it's better if I get hit, as I'll just absorb them and grow even stronger, heal even faster.

He does.

[And you don't have SNI to help anymore]

[So, at the very least Ruler would have seen a few safe actions he could take without getting hit by Chakravartin before SNI disappeared, so he could manage a bit more than that before getting butchered. Can I post how I think his last stand would be? Totally not just asking this cause I already wrote a thing]

[I hope you enjoy.]

Ruler was bluffing. His eyes had been restricted, he could no longer see where the lights would fall. No one could see that anymore, he had looked through the eyes of each servant on the battlefield. Even the one attacking could not see where they would land.

But, he still had a chance. There was one spot on the battlefield that could guarantee safety, and in the moment before they vanished, Sha Nagba Iburu had shown him a precise path through space and time to reach it. A path that would appear… NOW!

Ruler dashed forwards, narrowly avoiding the beams of light with precise movements. With the bravery of a man who had charged through swarms of bullets, there wasn't a shred of hesitation as he made each movement.

As he was about to reach his destination, he ducked under Saber's swinging arm, avoiding it. At that exact moment, a blast of light struck into Saber's arm above him. It was absorbed, protecting Ruler from being hit.

Ruler watched from Saber's eyes, and at the moment his movements were perfectly hidden behind the arm, he slashed upwards towards Saber's stomach.

He had perfectly executed the path that Sha Nagba Iburu had shown him. He had put his all in to reach this point. However…

[If Hl3 is okay with this, then this is the point where Saber butchers him.]

Back