• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

[Hey Ruler

Maybe go kill something

Also @Overlord you can go ahead and force actions onto Hizack]

Enkidu grabs on to Berseker and blocks him movements.

I then jump on to him and use the blade of olympus to impale him trough the chest.

[KK is also there and applies the DR before you even hit GH. Kimd questionable if you (or anyone) can damage him without activating a high rank NP. And this is why Ea was needed.]

[Holy or Divine? Very big difference there. Assuming its Divine, KK is 45% DR and GH needs B/C rank attacks to get through. You have A rank str and A++ MS so you are definitely getting an A Str hit at GH anyway. Not sure its enough to take more than one life depending on what your BoO does]

[I mean at this point I'd prefer to just wrap this up so we can start the next one.

So go ahead. The others should likely be on guard though.

Also on that note I don't think Hizack is coming back so you can probably just off him @Over.]

I continue to attack Berserker, keeping locked with unkidu, meanwhile bombarding him with UBW .

I summon the barbarian hammer and repeatedly squash him, then i summon Kanshou and Bakuya: Overedge and use them to slash at my oponenet [continue "and then" thing untill berseker is on his last life"] and for the last life is summon Kalaborg II and use it to impale Berserker trought the heart.

With his last life removed Berseker fades in to magic particles.

I turn off UBW, killing him was tought and took a lot of mana our of me, i should rest a bit and ...

I then look up and see the giant golden rings in the sky

"Fuc*"

[hi my final attack is still charging up, veri strong solar boi now :3]

[And ffs Ruler can try to handle my attack? Isn't his job just to rush stuff up why stop cataclysm]

Iapitus The Impaler said:
[Where you at Ruler?]
[i'm somewhere along the side of the castle, sure as hell not in front of it like the OP says

and i have no ******* idea how to respond to anything]

[i don't even

my guy almost definitely isn't dead, he has SNI active all the time and could easily dodge the lasers from Chakravartin

and no, i don't know]

Hl3 or bust said:
[i don't even
my guy almost definitely isn't dead, he has SNI active all the time and could easily dodge the lasers from Chakravartin

and no, i don't know]
[You don't remember? Its time for your true counter]

Fragarach gif

[@Monarch no, from my understanding of it, the chakram is ever increasing. On Turn1 it shoots in say, a 1km diameter. Turn 2, 2km and so on until 7km. But yes, considering how the battlefield is so small, one would be fine.

@Iapitus Would Chakravartin be my strongest attack though? I do have Pashupata left l think?

]

[Why is Ruler participating so actively lol. I thought he was just here to speed up the war, not stop people speeding up the war fufu]

[Alright, I had originally kinda held back cuz Ruler was gonna do his thing. Ruler (the character) is breaking his end and Rider is gonna step in]

I begin to say a noticably more rushed version of the ritual

[i never agreed to anything boi]

i continue my leisurely stroll through the rain of lasers, as they have effectively no chance of hitting me due to SNI, while i look for the source of the massive rotating disk in the sky

[@Iapitus not really? Because in essence Pashupata is always a one-hit kill while Chakravartin isn't that potent, I don't have AA either.]

"Here they come"

I say as the lasers start coming towards me, i then summon Rho Aias: The Seven Rings that Cover the Fiery Heavens and use it to try protect myself from Chakravartin.

I open my arms to the incoming lights.

They hit me, shatter into tiny sparkles, and I absorb them through Galvanism. As nothing but magical light, they are easily absorbed.

They are incredibly powerful, and the excess energy erupts from me in an explosion of lightning. The magical power fills my body, speeding up my healing and strengthening my body.

"That feels better"

[Feedback gonna hit you now]

Back