• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
I was cought off guard by Berseker's attack, and thus sent flyng backwards and taking some rather heavy damage.
As i was getting up, Berseker continued his assault, but i used UBW to create a copy of the Blade of Olympus and deflected away his sword swings.

I then look toward my enemy with the fury of 1000 suns and rush towards him, while holding the Blade of Olympus in my right hand and summoning Enkidu with my left hand.
[@Hizark ^ ]

I'm ready Atlas. I couldn't attempt it until now because I do not know of the consequences when used with damaged magic circuits..

Penance Time

My ancestors, the rulers of the great Ikshvaku Clan, were always admired by the people for being the most fit rulers. Their leadership qualities, pleased an ancient Rishi(sage), who awarded them with this special weapon, a chakram reputed to be able to take out entire armies in one go. This is the time to finally use it. I plead thee, my ancestors, to give me the permission to use this noble weapon, so that my friend and I can bring about an end to this war.

*Glowy Hands*

*Light Shape Goes Upwards*

*expands*

[alright, since Ruler hasn't been responding, we can just pretend I didn't run up and ask him. Pretend I'm still in the building, starting up Raving Shadow Flash and Protection of The Underworld]

I float slightly off the ground in the building. The massive amounts of power are staggering, I must act or I will be destroyed. Things are getting serious, so I must follow the tone.

I get ready for my ultimate plan. I take out my scythe, now in the form of a short sword.

"time to perfom their last rights. even if this is a battle, if I have the time, I will do this properly." I take a bit of ash in the other hand and toss it up to spread it around. I draw a circle, and stab place my scythe in the center

I put my hands together as I float slightly off the ground, and say a few words of mourning

[Golem Keter Malkuth

it's not able to be harmed as long as it's in it;s own constantly expanding reality marble, along with constantly getting stronger and larger]

[Golem Keter Malkuth]

[He summons a big giant that is invulnerable as long as it remains standing and grows in power and durability exponentially and reality warps the world around it by existing]

[To kill it you'd need to knock it over, then smack it with a couple A rank NPs]

[Oh that's right. I'm trying to find a good time, flow wise, to actually activate my ultimate tactic against one of the 2 heavy hitters, because I could basically do it at any time now. Its all set up]

[It is a reality marble. It's not within one, the golem itself is a reality marble. It's invincible as long as its feet are on firm contact with the ground]

[They literally beat it by knocking it over so its feet weren't solidly on the ground anymore]

[You know what, **** it. Also, using my own version of the chant]

"...For whom the bell tolls..." I finish saying a few words of reverence for the fallen, then a seeming omnipresent Bell tone sounds. With the ritual complete, my attack is now guaranteed to land and kill.

The hair which already reaches across the battle field, hits its mark, and behead Lancer with the nigh invisible threads.

"Time Marches On..."

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The hair which already reaches across the battle field, hits its mark, and behead Lancer with the nigh invisible threads. His fate had died before it ever struck
[Did you just murder Lancer]

[Also, apparently Azrael and such doesn't literally kill their fate, that's a misinterpretation of a metaphorical statement]

[Also, what about his LUC - oh wait it's lancer, nvm lol]

[The memes live on]

[I low key don't agree with that downgrade, and may try to get it restored at eventually. Oh well you still get the point. Lancer is dead. Really the whole point of evening bells is to counter act my trash luck, cuz even with the various versions of the same OHKO move, they wouldn't land without it]

[I had kinda hoped it would be more climactic, which is why I was waiting for him to take action and maybe kill someone, but this has been going on enough. Let'e move things forward]

which is why I was waiting for him to take action and maybe kill someone
Monarch Laciel said:
Lots of swords and spears hit me and throw my body back out the other side of the building. I fall to the ground and bleed out while the man in the uniform hops off to kill everyone else.

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
I was cought off guard by Berseker's attack, and thus sent flyng backwards and taking some rather heavy damage.
As i was getting up, Berseker continued his assault, but i used UBW to create a copy of the Blade of Olympus and deflected away his sword swings.

I then look toward my enemy with the fury of 1000 suns and rush towards him, while holding the Blade of Olympus in my right hand and summoning Enkidu with my left hand.
[@Hizark ^ ]

[Apparently you died]

[Which doesn't seem that fair without debate on whether or not you would have survived his attack]

[^]

[I was actually a little confused about it myself personally, but didn't (and still don't) have the time/desire to look things up. Do you mind explaining what exactly you just did?]

[Sure. I used evening bells to guarantee that my attack would land and that it would kill, and used Raving Shadow Flash to be able to get off the attack discreetly and from a great distance. I basically just used a 100% guaranteed version of the mystic eyes of death perception with higher range]

[Sure. I used evening bells to guarantee that my attack would land and that it would kill, and used Raving Shadow Flash to be able to get off the attack discreetly and from a great distance. I basically just used a 100% guaranteed version of the mystic eyes of death perception with higher range]
[It seems very overpowerd to me]

[This very specific combination is, but note that Black Rider only uses it when faced with probably the most powerful Noble Phantasm in the series that is available to a normal servant, and a ******* solar system level attack from The Buddha himself. All evening bells really does in this case is make my shitty luck moot, because otherwise, having various versions of OHKO means nothing if they are never going to land]

Back