• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS HGW Registering Part 2

@Owari - yes I'll give you the extra mana rank

@Hizack - DoS reduces the effectiveness of external mental interference. ME is an internal skill so it still works. MCM stops ME because it explicitly negates any mental interference. Or you can just not have ME

Copy paste time!

---

Nursery Rhyme = Again, who "summoned me" or "called my name" with the whole thing about the "true name" and how they percieve me "Player blaming someone... for what they did". It fits! I think... you think it fits, friend?

Nursery Rhymes/Meta RPG =

"Once Upon A Time"

And this!

And =

LOAD = Queen's Glass Game

Undyne or one of the amalgamates for the Jabberwok, since they're known for their powerful Regenerationn and seeming invulnerability to most attacks.

Mad Dummy's Dummies for the trump soldiers, cause they fit the image of thoughtless beings failing to properly support their ruler.

And Asriel's void for nameless forest, since that's where the most noticeable memory and existence erasure happened, and it was undone when characters' souls began remembering themselves.

Lord Camelot = Fits too! My heart won't be broken as long as I stay DETERMINED!! And let me tell you, it's no lie I'm pretty determined! I never give up no mater what! Out-Spamming spam bots in chats for 3 hours is my feat!

But the third one...

There's so much stuff that fits me!

Hard to choose...

Like these: Ascalo (Using my power for protection!), Wait, and Hope (HP is Hope.. Hopes and Dreams! Hold on to my Hopes to REFUSE!), Brynhild Romantia (Love and Hate. Power of Love. LOVE. The HATE SOUL. There's so much about Love and Hate!)

Alsoooo what's that DETERMINATION of Steel they say? =3

---

There!

I have a feeling that Avenger fits more... but maybe not!

Monarch Laciel said:
So is your third NP, Ascalon, Attendre Esperer, or Brynhild Romantia?
Yup! I'm looking thru ALL of them! And analyzing them too!

I found those and added it to my "maybe list".

Hi, I was waiting for the new thread,

I was gonna choose Divine Protection but it looks like it won't make much of a difference regardless since my strength is so abyssmal... yikes. I knew it'd be bad but Fionn's B+ didn't count for much huh?

Would there be any point in choosing Magecraft as a Caster?

Might end up going with Revelation after all.

@Monarch: At least leave a message at each player's wall about the new thread to avoid confusing, especially Hizack and our unseen Saber.

@Edwell: Please no, i've already taken Revelation. With 2 Servants together listen to the voice of god will make things awkward...

I mean, sure, if you want

But apart from yourself, only one other person in the war has dragon blood...

Fuhahaha Monarch. Oh come on, you don't have to say it like that. Indeed he may has Excalibur and Invisible Air but that shouldn't make him a true Arturia, right? Or are you telling me that person somehow want to play as true Arturia or his account's name is Arturia like our Ramesses?

OMG a true Arturia is coming to this...

So basically, we have:

+ Maiden of Orleans, Saint of Hundred-days War, Savior of France.

+ The almighty god's descendant from mythology he who powerful enough to fight at 3 classes at a same time.

+ Humanity's oldest hero, he who collected every treasure in the world with the eyes that can see death.

+ The unseen deadly fist that strike from the mist, the murderous hairs that can expand several kilometers while remain invisible.

+ The King of England, the King of Round Table, the King who all knights have to bow their head in front of her golden sword of hope.

+ The Dragon Slayer who bathed in blood of the cursed dragon Fafnir. But he lost his mind and become a manifestation of a vengeful spirit while bearing the corrupted sword of the unfading light of the lake.

+ The King of Thaumaturgy who rule over 72 demon gods with a box of absolute death and a spear of violet flower.

+ The man who touched Boundary himself he who only exists in rumours. They said, wherever he go, death will stay with him and his ridiculously and needlessly large spear-like weapon.

So many kings, so many gods, so many famous heroes from all over the world.

And don't forget the King who saw the deep, with eyes that petrify all he looks upon capable of wielding any weapon he uses as if it was his own that he had practiced with for many years.

Although I suppose I'm not actually fighting

Edwellken said:
Hi, I was waiting for the new thread,
I was gonna choose Divine Protection but it looks like it won't make much of a difference regardless since my strength is so abyssmal... yikes. I knew it'd be bad but Fionn's B+ didn't count for much huh?

Would there be any point in choosing Magecraft as a Caster?

Might end up going with Revelation after all.
Technically Divine Protection is meant to give you the ability to single-handedly slay any beast with ease, so it would let you fight and beat Redgrave's Dragon and anything else that qualifies as a beast, and have an advantage against Saber and Berserker due to their dragon blood.

No, you ain't no king Kirioth but a corrupted creatures, a manifestation of chaos and sin. Am i right, Beast VI the Beast of 666 from Book of Revelation? With my Revelation, my Lord has already told me about your true identity!

OwariNepgear said:
No, you ain't no king Kirioth but a corrupted creatures, a manifestation of chaos and sin. Am i right, Beast VI the Beast of 666 from Book of Revelation? With my Revelation, my Lord has already told me about your true identity!
Rude. If I was beast I would have the Beast Class skills.

And Revelation (at least your version) doesn't work like that.

I know. I'm using historical statement about how Jeanne can hear the voice of god for this. But i dragged people's attention to this game this way so should you thank me for that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Edwellken, are you choosing Divine Protection?

@Alexcar, you have until the illustrious King of Knights (likely less than a day) joins us on this thread to make all your decisions. If you don't choose your NPs, Personal Skills and appearance in time, we are going to start without you.

@Llama: Remind me who are you again? In fact, i shouldn't have any knowledge about another Saver. Also, how will you escape infinite layer of PW...?

Yeah. I'm using Ruler's Treasury (my version of GoB). Saver is going to become my possession (Hizack is going to have a field day with this isn't he...), and then I'm going to chuck him into the treasury and use a manifestation to pull him out into space-time.

God Frank controlling God Frank = Hizack & Happiness.

And since I become your possession, does the automatic finder thing that Gil has have the ability to "Retrieve" me when needed?

Throw that DAL away and get another weapon for yourself. Your NPs don't go well with DAL. How about taking Dazzling Castle of the Sun in the Demonic Realm?

LlamaGod1411 said:
God Frank controlling God Frank = Hizack & Happiness.
And since I become your possession, does the automatic finder thing that Gil has have the ability to "Retrieve" me when needed?
Lol, I didn't even think of that. But no. I don't have Gil's treasury (Redgrave does), I just have my own treasury, and everything I own. Which really isn't much, seeing as everything I own is either lying around in my workshop, or conceptually implanted in the Throne.

OwariNepgear said:
Throw that DAL away and get another weapon for yourself. Your NPs don't go well with DAL. How about taking Dazzling Castle of the Sun in the Demonic Realm
He can switch NPs if he wants, though he needs to follow the new rules for MMM (meaning it will take about a day to write for each new NP). Also he doesn't really have any links as A) the only dazzling castle here is my Colosseum and B) this is basically heaven, about as different to a demonic realm as you can get.

Back