• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS HGW Registering Part 2

MMM doesn't have to use current condition as a link but a story about the past is also a great link. Dare to look at your PW from the beginning? Looks like dazzling castle covered by (water) demons? Chacha also used her past experience from when she was inside Osaka Castle and her burning faith in Toyotomi to create this. Like how Mashu and Sir Galahad's desire of protecting people materialize Camelot.

As long as nothing in the chapter he writes is untrue, I suppose the link is there after all. So the bit about the demonic realm works.

What does the NP even do though?

On basic term, like a Reality Marble. Inside that, the sun won't go down, he can spawn infinite amount of flaming skeletons (around D~C stat, not really strong but quantity over quality and C-rank fire magic). While inside this, the user can turn into a phoenix which is around an Anti-Army C-rank NP.

This one is not really strong on its own, the good point of it is extremely low mana cost. With Llama's EX mana, he can keep it for days as he please because his mana will regen a lot, too. Can casually destroy this RM by destroying Osaka Castle but will require an Anti-Fortress of at least C rank to do that.

Sound normal, right? But i'm about to tell him to take Excalibur Galatine and Numeral of the Saint. Combo DKoSH, DCSDR, Excalibur Galatine and Numeral of the Saint sounds like a good combo. As long as the sun last, he will have his stats tripled and his Excalibur Galatine will have doubled power. Without Divine Protection, one can't tank his extremely high power. But with Divine Protection, they will suffer from DKoSH.

Hmmm

I've changed my mind. The original purpose of restricting MMM was so that he couldn't just write himself whatever abilities he wanted and become super OP. Even letting him write himself skills was a concession so that he wouldn't have only one Personal Skill (that wasn't even useful without MMM) to everyone else's 3 personal skills.

Sorry. No rewriting Noble Phantasms

If it makes you feel any better, you will be able to completely destroy Archer if you DAL him.

And if you get yourself Saber's potion of youth, you can also get your other EX stats back

LOL i knew you'll ban MMM already, even before i spill my plan out. But that sun combo was fun, right? Make me want to PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/ Ôÿ╝´╗┐

OwariNepgear said:
LOL i knew you'll ban MMM already, even before i spill my plan out. But that sun combo was fun, right? Make me want to PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/ Ôÿ╝´╗┐
But you did spill out your plan...

Also, the sun must fade! PRAISE THE DARK

@Monarch: Goddamn you Beast VI! You corrupted-nature unkindled one! Anyway, PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/ Ôÿ╝´╗┐

@Llama: I can come up with some good combo because of my unknown ranked Human Observation and unknown ranked Advice of the Strategist which i developed through my life. However, with most of my desire are to help people, i have zero intention to take strong things for me.

I belive Ramesses can also do that, but he prefer haxy things than combination things.

@Fab: You have Romulus's spear, Azrael and what? You still haven't picked your 3rd NP, right? And i thought that skill belong to Scathach?

With all haxy people here, guess no one can realize how Blah can casually use Sphere Boundary to make his Zabaniya hair turn completely invisible to every detection method and kill people from several kilometers, huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Ramesses: Right now, you and Fab are the strongest Servants of this war. I'm trying to give others some chance to stand against you two so this won't become one-sided. You're still almost invincible in CQC though.

Btw, suddenly realize, why no God Hander this time?

Ah I think it was conveniently forget me, after I boosted you the hell up~

And lol Ramesses wish that we never fight early this war haha. As things seem, I think currently I'm vastly above you.

Don't know about vastly above it's just that your noble phantasms DKoSH and DAL hard counters me B Divinity and 51 divine weapons=I'm toast(literally). I am still more skilled than you in CQC so I might win in DAL by using nine lives as a punching technique if that even is a thing(Probably not).

EDIT: Also Eye of The Mind(True) will probably give me a huge advantage in DAL

I'm sorry Llama but he's right. In your current condition, if you duel him, my vote will go for Ramesses. You've already passed your prime, Old Man Llama.

Hmm, at current condition, Saber is the only one who has Anti-Fortress. But she somehow is the most balanced one of this war right now... In other word, weakest one...

Just kidding Nine Lives punching version is a thing LOL HAHAH Chinese Martial Arts vs Nine Lives is probably my win. Also no Owari I have 50 Anti- Unit/Fortress/Army/Phantasmal Species(Get Countered Monstrous Strength) noble phantasms through Vishnu Buhja and Nine Lives.

Ramesses bruh, you should've taken Prelati's Spellbook. A+ Mana can't serve that much NPs... I mean, Anti-Fortress cost a lot, you know? And i thought your 50 NPs are Anti-Army as their peak but Anti-Fortress, too?

This Chinese Martial Art is the kind of martial art that can one shot the opponent by making their circuit goes haywire tho. And i also can grant myself a buff that will not get discarded by FITE ME IRL blessing negation too

An Anti-Fortress sometimes can be stronger. For example, the spear Yggdrasil is superior to Rhongomyniad and its best attack as a NP is only an A++ rank Anti-Army NP

I wonder how you guys will react to me TTBB-ing and dropping off random notes while accessing places that would horrify you.

Come at me. I'll just grant myself Protection from Arrows. Heck, i don't even need to grant myself that since Wisdom of the Haunted Ground already cover that skill. Or i can just grant myself some good, haxxy Mystic Eyes and petrify your weapons while its still in midair

@Llama Just chilling because i already know you're gonna do that through my Clairvoyance and plan accordingly

@Owari

Nine Lives is at its peak is probably the A+ Anti-Phantasmal Species version, which shoots nine dragon-type homing laser arrows simultaneously. But yes Nine Lives does have Anti-Fortress versions.

@Fab

Wait what? You have Solomon's Clairvoyance? Not fair man, that is broken.

But I wonder, what if I get that too. Your NPs, known. Youth Potion, known. Back to Ex Rank, known.

Back