• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS HGW Registering Part 2

EX Noble Phantasms means that the noble phantasm exceeds the measuring system. Which is usually the result of the Noble Phantasm having very high mystery and IIRC their mystery is on par with divine spirits. Because they have much more mystery means that they will generally have some super powerful extra effects on top of already having massive fire power usually.

Protocalibur needs at least 7 seals to do a perfect release of its true name to reveal its true nature of its abilities to "save the world" so its probably at least large country level with 7 seals released and at 13 its anti planetary threats. Also IIRC in one of Artorias interludes they also say that she has conditions on her Excalibur that lets her use more of Excaliburs true power if they are fulfilled, so actually you should probably go with VanillaCalibur, since VanillaCalibur been implied and has also been hyped as a Anti Planetary Threat Weapon in Extella.

You made a mistake Balmung deflects Brahmastra Kundala in the final volume of Apocrypha, so there is no way its mountain don't remember if Sieg used one of his command seals though, but it should still be vastly above mountain level.

I was just using what it says on Saber of Black's page on this wiki. Make a content revision if you think its different and I will rewrite it so it says comparable to something else.

Going to bed now. Be back in 8 hours or so. The game has begun though. The links are a few comments back, or you can probably find it on the fun and games board easily enough.

This was the summary of description I found on reddit "Altera's flashback in Extella, she said she was pretty much wiping the floor with everything and felt like a boss. But right after the fierce battle between her and the "concept of combat" aka the alien god of war - the original owner of the sword of Mars, "that sword" appeared. The Holy Sword crafted in the inner sea of the planet, carrying the hope of humanity and the last resort, finally took down the titan."

And since Type-Moon loves to wank and buff Artoria it was most likely Excalibur.

And as for the statements about her conditions, I found a translation for her interlude on beast lair a long time ago, and I don't have the time or Energy to find it.

Honestly you should still change it, I won't make a revision thread now since I'm saving it for the Apocrypha revisions once the anime is done and once canonrap finishes translating volume 5.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
EX Noble Phantasms just means the Noble Phantasm has high enough mystery to be on par with divine spirits. But since they have much more mystery means that they will generally have some super powerful extra effects on top of already having massive fire power usually.
It does not. The part with mystery is a yes but the part with Divine Spirit part isn't entirely correct.

I'm confusing about Excalibur right now... How can you guy debate over something like that... People with hax here, people with hax there, they are everywhere. So why no one debate about their NP...? And for the gameplay, we just have to write story under our point of view? What if we fight each other? Our fight in POV may conflict and one side may state that they kill the other side while the other state the opposite?

Yea then you argue your POVs, us others vote on who we think wins.

But last war, we sorta decided plot for the most part already while going through war.

But you don't know the war is going on, so have a scene where you come back to the Colosseum and nameless ruler shows you it's happening and sends you back with instructions to keep S&S servants alive as SNI tells him they will be needed..

Ah Alright. I'm just going to assume that I'm in a city, planning to do something at which point, golden portal opens up and gets me to the colosseum and then post the three lines I posted on the other thread. Should be enough, right?

"A city"? In patchwork soul? Sure, but do explain where it came from, whether you built it with your own hands over 60 years or asked Ruler to make it for you or something.

@Alexcar if you're still trying to join you should do it quick. If you're feeling indecisive maybe you should flip a coin or have Ruler choose for you?

@Monarch instead of Dignity Of Rear Guards, can I have shapeshift? The link would be that I'm sorta born from the Nursery Rhyme RM.

If you have a better third skill, tell me, I can't find any good ones that I can link.

Sure but what variation of shapeshift? The Nurser Rhyme is a flimsy link but I could make it work, but it would only give you Alice's shapeshift ability that lets you change who you look like rather than the mist shifting old ruler has

Monarch Laciel said:
Keep S&S servants alive as SNI tells him they will be needed..
Saber is useful to you guys for her potion of youth, but what makes Saver useful? Could she perhaps restore Owari, since she never technically was fully returned to the root? Or is it just to make the story more interesting?

What's the difference between the both?

I'm still not sure how this would benefit me but ehh can't find anything else.

Or how would Thrice Setting Sun be? I've died thrice so should be a link.

So S&S mean me and Saber, huh? Didn't know that. You're so smart Blah. Should've take Da Vinci again, she suit you well. Though i won't mention the fact that you killed yourself with B+ Sensou no Owari while having God Hand which absolutely prevent anything under A.

I didn't actually kill myself with the weapon itself, I just used it as a catalyst to kill myself with my A+++ ranked magic. I think I mentioned something about empowering the attack with my own magic.

Rank up is really depend. In most case, even if your magic was EX, enhance a weapon with your EX magic will likely result in + or ++ to that weapon, jumping from B to A is really hard anyway but the past is the past, i won't dig the grave anymore. I belive i said "i won't mention the fact" mean i won't mention about them, why you have to bring it up anyway?

Also, the reason why Monarch want to keep us alive is because WE HAVE THE SAME FACE. We're both having saber face...

Blahblah9755 said:
@OurEternalRuler that's a bit disappointing, I was hoping you'd have some secret plan for her.
Shhhhhhh....

Secret plans make things more interesting don't they?

Three days seems a bit much actually. Plus there is no need for it if I just halt PS's passage through time.

So whatever. I'll send you in a bit sooner than 3 days. Just lets see what other stuff is going on right now.

OwariNepgear said:
Rank up is really depend. In most case, even if your magic was EX, enhance a weapon with your EX magic will likely result in + or ++ to that weapon, jumping from B to A is really hard anyway but the past is the past, i won't dig the grave anymore. I belive i said "i won't mention the fact" mean i won't mention about them, why you have to bring it up anyway?
Sorry, I know you said you wouldn't bring it up, I just want to clarify stuff. I wasn't ranking up the item, I was firing a higher ranked spell out of the item. The sword was really just there as a formality out of Blahster's respect to your character.

Back