• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Staff Timeline

i just realized: idk if it’s my shit eyesight, but I thiiiiiiink Jasonsith is missing in the chart...

Pretty sure my first edit was in November 2018, which means it took me like 6 months to actually do anything here after making my profile...

Surprised to see that most staff where just blocked members being allowed back and promoted lol.
It's a very long story. A lot of them were banned by our hosting provider rather then our staff for ToS violations. Only one that AFAIK wasn't like that was ShieldsPlus, but the less we talk about them, the better.

This surreal for me seeing the time staff weren't staff or even here, several I can't see the site without in the first place. As well as people I view as basically staff but not missing

It feels like it was yesterday when I first got my position as a Discussion Moderator. Even though I’m objectively aware of it, it feels absurd that I’ve now been a mod for longer than I was a regular member.

Dayum...

It feels like it was yesterday when I first got my position as a Discussion Moderator. Even though I’m objectively aware of it, it feels absurd that I’ve now been a mod for longer than I was a regular member.
Same here, mate. I looked at how thin my blue regular user bar is and was shocked.

i love seeing this, and seeing past and current staff members chatting with each other. it's so surreal, amazing idea.

SeiryuShin and Fllflourine are missing their ban lines. And also Crabwhale and Warren also both had temporary retirements a while back I didn't see in the color. And there are several user requests bans not taken into account for several others. For example, Glass had multiple temporary bans based on user request throughout 2018-2019. As did Cross having a temporary ban before he disabled his account; which Prom lifted due to it being pointless for a block to be on a account disabled.

I wasn't sure if user request bans counted as blocks, but Pachi still has his taken into account iirc.

The golden era, now lost. Very sad.

If it helps I deeply regret helping make the Discord.

For real, i became so lonely after that Discord Server got created because i took a hiatus from it, now wiki chat is gone and i'm still in hiatus, its surely became more lonely here

If it helps I deeply regret helping make the Discord.
And you must pay for your sins.

Btw, does anyone still have that screenshot where Ant appeared in the chat that one time.

I have nothing against Mori, but Bambu is right that the server is honestly isn't a very comfortable place to be around. But let's not get into that so publicly. Mori is pretty cool, looking it's a lot of other people including several staff that make it rather chaotic. It was the server that officially killed the wiki Chat yeah.

Back