• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Staff Timeline

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
This is a continuation of something @Ogurtsow did back in 2019, so all credit goes to him. I decided to update it for fun. So here it is.

This is the VS Battles Wiki Staff Timeline. Here you can see when our staff members got promoted/retired, which positions they held/hold and at what time periods, and how it looks like in the grand scheme of things in relation to this platform. After all, we had 163 staff members: 60 of which are still at their positions, while the other 103 are retired. This value is one of the greatest on the entire Fandom network, if not the greatest.

(Keep in mind that this might not be entirely accurate since I have found that Ogurtsow did not keep track of some of the bans and in some cases, treated them as people leaving. I updated some of them that I knew of, but I did not look into detail for each one. If you find some mistake or if I missed something, do let me know.)

a2c45ac29bd37936a7a3bc3f8772b315.png

cf044070126fe4b11eaadcea686e3aa1.png

Statistics

• The longest time as a bureaucrat belongs to @Antvasima: 6 years, 26 days (Still active)
  • The longest time as a consultant belongs to @DarkLK: 3 years, 4 months, 14 days
  • The longest time as an administrator belongs to @A6colute: 5 years, 1 month, 9 days
  • The longest time as a content moderator belongs to @Shadowbokunohero: 2 years, 10 months, 28 days (Still active)
  • The longest time as a discussion moderator belongs to @Dino_Ranger_Black: 4 years, 7 months, 17 days (Still active)
  • The longest time as a calculation group member belongs to both @Executor_N0 and @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan: 3 years, 3 months, 25 days (Still active)
  • The longest time as a chat moderator belongs to @TISSG7Redgrave: 4 years, 4 months, 8 days
  • The longest time as an image helper belongs @The_Divine_Phoenix: 1 year, 10 months, 7 days (Still active)
  • The longest time as a retired staff member (till coming back) belongs to @Gallavant: 2 years, 9 months, 28 days
  • The longest time as a regular member (till becoming a staff member) belongs to @Just_a_Random_Butler: 4 years, 11 months, 13 days
  • The shortest time as a regular member (till becoming a staff member) belongs to @Sera_EX: 1 month
  • The longest time being blocked (with getting unblocked and becoming a staff member later) belongs to @Mr._Bambu: 1 year

P.S. The statistics above are as of May 9, 2021.

Last edited:
m5vhwXv.png

Enters wiki
Moderates chat
Nothing else
Leaves

Chad tier. Akuma will be missed even now.

Thank you all for my Grammy of longest time being blocked, I particularly appreciate @Promestein and her help in the matter. Thank you, thank you, far too kind.

What is the Wiki Chat? Did this Forum have a Chat System?
Yeah pretty much. From about 2015 to sometime in 2019, there was a chat-room for the place that was usually really active. It ended up getting phased out by numerous unofficial Discords though, before it was officially removed.

I wish Rollbacks were also included, as some may still remember that regular members got that role for a while as the forum move was happening to ease basic maintenance on the wiki in terms of revisions.

Chat existed until Bambu and I accidentally conceptually deleted it

also I just need Crab and Glass and a few others to get promoted so I can be the longest pure Disc Mod.

Yay, I'm last on the list! (and my bar is almost the shortest)

Btw the Chat was a graveyard, I've never seen anyone in it and no one has ever replied the only message I sent there.

I wish all Butler a very pleasant burn in Hell for stealing my goddamn longest normal user streak.

Nah jk, congratz anyone and everyone who's still here. The list is great. Seems to be missing my block period though.

Last edited:
Back