• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Lore: Staff Timeline

Yeah, it is fine. Even though I intentionally suppressed those memories, there is usually something that tends to bring out the more… negative aspect of them.

I also want to avoid a mental relapse as it has happened a few times.

Nearly give me a headache too
I’ve been through the same phase in 2020, I hope you’re doing well now

It is manageable, but my mind tends to get overwhelmed from time to time when it comes to something positive or negative due to the amount of memories I have.

Spongebob downplayer
He was the whole reason we had 10-C Spongebob for years
Him and Prom were super lenient with me. Even after getting banned on vsb they let me use their sites and still gave me alot of chances when i disappointed them. They kinda felt like my mom and dad back then funny enough both bureaucrats

Not really. It's as Bob said, there was a popout chat every wiki had, and they were our moderators for it.

Hell, there's still a few remnants of it; you can see the list of emotes here.
YOOOO

I wonder if I broke Crimson's record as regular member before staff
Nah, it’s Daegonx

Judging by the fact that the chart is based on fandom account creation dates rather than your first contribution or post on the wiki

I couldn't find anything on Kav's block log. Ryukama and SD had mostly 1 day bans or even if they were banned, they were unbanned the same day, so it won't change anything even if I put it there.
I'm sorry for the insane necro but I just wanted to make it clear that way in the past admins would ban and immediately unban me and SD as a running joke

Back