• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2019

I think we need some chaos

speaking of chaos, Discord and MLP in general (primairly due to the passionate efforts of users like lightbuster and paulo junior along many others) have been massively upgraded, and Discord from the comics got a profile

Stomp revisions, CH got deleted, Unofficial VSBW server exists, Bambu became Not Staff, the wiki is being hakai'd, all composites got hakai'd, a million and one low-effort Tier 9 matches have flooded the wiki...

Oh, and something about tiering revisions. I dunno, probably irrelevant.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
FEH characters got upgraded to 2-A but that upgrade was useless since it was environmental destruction (they lost to homer simpson!)
Don't worry, however, we'll still keep glass cannons unless Nintendo bothers to show the god tier(s), but yeah, they still get bullied by Pokémon and Xenoblade straight up solos.

Some more:

Rayma gets to 4-B

Maverick Zero X gets sick of Sonic and Vs. threads

Azzy leaves the wiki

Admittedly It was just to annoy people, but then I realized that I was going too far, and ultimately, I caused more problems than it did, so I stopped. While I do think he should have been on comic levels of strength, I don't think he is terrible or a overglorified 9-B or anything like that

RWBY got upgraded, then it remembered it's place at high 8-C and went back down once more.

RVB got downgraded. sadly.

Moritzva said:
Stomp revisions, CH got deleted, Unofficial VSBW server exists, Bambu became Not Staff, the wiki is being hakai'd, all composites got hakai'd, a million and one low-effort Tier 9 matches have flooded the wiki...
What?

Skalt711 said:
With VS Battles Wiki's forums being eventually moved from the FANDOM to an independent hosting, let's write our memories of the 2019 year.
What's this about? I'm not as active as I normally am, and am not caught up with current wiki events.

Kuroiha said:
What's this about? I'm not as active as I normally am, and am not caught up with current wiki events.
Simply put, the forums on the site will be lost as Fandom will no longer host them, so the site forums will move somewhere else.

FANDOM is deleting their forums from all wikis, including ours, so we'll use an external forum for our discussions from 2020 on.

I see. Thank you both for clarifying.

That's quite disappointing. Is there any reason as to why this is happening? And will this effect the matches for profiles?

Kuroiha said:
Is there any reason as to why this is happening? And will this effect the matches for profiles?
Because FANDOM sucks, and yes it will, we'll have to replace all links to their copies on the external forum.

Yeah, so unless Ant's surprise news is a pretty a good one, it'll be an awful pain to do so even with bots.

BlazBlue, Destiny and Nasuverse characters got upgraded hard into 2-A category. Lots of fighting game got upgraded too, Mortal Kombat got 5-A and Guilty Gear got 3-A.

Dimensional Tiering got the axe.

Composite Human got the axe.

The Star Maker got one of the biggest nerfs in wiki history.

Pennywise got one of the biggest buffs in wiki history.

Tier 9 became a low effort meme fest.

1-A became mythical and unattainable in an effort to not make it mythical and unattainable.

High 1-A made a comeback to the wiki.

Low 1-A is actually a thing now.

Superman Prime (One Million) actually fodderizes Dragon Ball now.

The One Above All got one of the biggest nerfs in history

The masadaverse got one of the biggest buffs to the point they are basically a suggverse and can defeat the JBW

Back