• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2019

The Cthulhu Mythos almost got nerfed. Then revisions put it on the road to being one of the most stupidly powerful verses on the wiki.

I think everyone accepted CM to be one of the strongest on the wiki before.

Also, what will be the end results, 1-A+ Hypnos, High 1-A outer gods, and tier 0 yog and azzy

Also, aren't the great old ones getting nerfed??

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I think everyone accepted CM to be one of the strongest on the wiki before.

Also, what will be the end results, 1-A+ Hypnos, High 1-A outer gods, and tier 0 yog and azzy

Also, aren't the great old ones getting nerfed??
Then why in the hell was I seeing threads like Oblivion vs Nyarlathotep?

Basically what you posted once higher dimensionality is accepted as transcendental (which is what's seems to be happening).

They either become 1-A or go to Unknown. At the very least, they'll become the strongest for their tier so there's that.

And that was quickly classified as a stomp right after. There will always be powerful 1-A vs baseline like oblivion
Man, Marvel just can't get a break. Also MCU Ego's getting downgraded to add salt to the wound.

2019 was a horrible year for marvel fans. MCU started at 5-A, Then got downgraded to High 6-B, Then MCU got downgraded to Low 6-B. MCU 7-A got downgraded to High 7-C. Low 6-B MCU may be downgraded to High 6-C or even lower. Tier 0 TOAA is now one of the weakest 1-A's. The 1-A characters like the living tribunal are now High 1-B. 8-C's and 8-A's are now 9-A. Ego getting downgraded to 5-C. Galactus got from 4-A to 4-B

Overall, Both MCU and comics have had a pretty bad year. Let's hope 2020 is a better year for Marvel fans

100% Mob went from 8-B to 8-A to 7-C to High 7-C and might make it to Low 7-B, all from doing jack.

2019 was a horrible year for marvel fans. Both MCU and comics. Let's hope 2020 is better
I know what you're referring to, but you are aware this was also the year that Endgame came out right?

It's also the year captain marvel came out, and all the news about how bad Phase 4 will be

So even when we talk about fan enjoyment and not VSBW stuff. This year has been more bittersweet even with how good Endgame was. And the comics are a whole different level of bad.......

Yes, speaking as a very longtime former Marvel fan, considering that the comicbooks are not entertainment anymore, just mutilated political propaganda that systematically demonises severely distorted strawmen of anybody who might disagree in the slightest, I don't see why almost anybody should remain loyal to the franchise anymore.

I actually don't mind Gwenpool. She is harmless and sometimes entertaining.

Single good thing was Zelda upgrade.

There's a running joke in the wiki that "Cal can't have nice things." Which is kinda true given that other than Zelda, the verses that got notable downgrades were ones that I liked while the verses that got upgraded I actively have a vendetta against.

Okay. I haven't noticed any vendettas from you though. There is a major difference between personally disliking something and being deliberately unprofessional towards it.

All these comments about "this verse had a pretty bad year because it got downgraded" and "this verse had a good year because it got upgraded". I don't get it. How can it be a bad year for a verse unless the revision it went through somehow made it more inaccurate? As long as they are more accurate then before, all verses had a good year.

ovo

2019 is not a good year for me (at least in here) because i always mad at something and its continuing, thankfully in these recent months i can control myself

In bright (or i can say....miracle) side Kamen Rider slowly becoming big, Hinako finally have her profile, and the birth of Granblue Fantasy

That all of what i remember

The NIpponverse had a great year. With a lot of their out dated pages fixed.

The Iron Kingdoms ended up getting on the Wiki. So that was a good thing for the Verse.

Probably not really major enough to warrant mentioning, but the Persona verse went through a metric ton of revisions over the past few months and completely revitalised the severely outdated profiles from Persona 1 through to 4. That was a sight to see.

SpookyShadow said:
I've seen it 'course, but it seems the calc was kinda rejected, but if there's something new I'll check it out again
The Low 7-B calcs seem fine and nobody really voiced any problems with them. The 6-C cloud feat was re-calced at Low 7-B and the Class G feat actually makes a lot of sense. It's just a matter of evaluation at this point.

Anyway, you can reply to me on my message wall or on the thread itself since I don't want to derail this one.

AKM sama said:
All these comments about "this verse had a pretty bad year because it got downgraded" and "this verse had a good year because it got upgraded". I don't get it. How can it be a bad year for a verse unless the revision it went through somehow made it more inaccurate? As long as they are more accurate then before, all verses had a good year.

ovo
The true nature of VBW exposed

Js250476 said:
The MCU had Endgame. I don't see how anyone could say it had a bad year silly vs stats aside.
Cause the rest of their line up, bar the Doctor Strange movie, doesn't look all that impressive

Back