• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2019

Besides Raku

Once I'm done with my Bahamut revisions put Edel vs. Sacred Eclipse to see what happens this time

Epsilon R said:
Bracket and battle Royales became a thing.
2vs2 battle are still not a thing yet
Brackets were a thing long before 2019.

2v2 battles are completely a thing, under very limited circumstances.

Worth to mention, we're starting a New decade now so instead of wondering that will the 2020 bring us, we should ask what will the 20s bring.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I trolled everyone by spiting MCU Thanos and annoyed the quirky boy by saying ness can beat the one above all. Admittedly It was just to annoy people, but then I realized that I was going too far, and ultimately, I caused more problems than it did, so I stopped. While I do think he should have been on comic levels of strength, I don't think he is terrible or a overglorified 9-B or anything like that
And you thought breaking a site rule was a smart move why?

I actually managed to add over 20 profiles to the wiki this year, my first year here. Would have more if I wasn't so lazy lol.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I actually managed to add over 20 profiles to the wiki this year, my first year here. Would have more if I wasn't so lazy lol.
I mean, I did 38 in a single week because KH was pretty barebones back the

For your first year it's definitely not bad, some users focus more on other areas on the wiki to aid at, so congrats.

Yeah... ha ha, lazy... I said as I haven't made any profiles from scratch cause i'm unfamiliar from the process and too busy working on my life atm to learn... no i'm not though should ;^;

Creating a new profile with good formatting is hard to grasp at first, but when you manage to learn how to and all the tricks to be able to do amazing pages like Gunvolt's (There are far more complex ones around like Cloud Strife and Kirby, but his page is a good place to learn with) it won't be that hard to do this sort of stuff.

Normally you start with Visual Editor, where the page looks quite close to what would be displayed when actually posted, when adding any sort of tabbers, use Source Mode, while it can seem complicated, just copy and paste the tabber from another page there, and then just edit the stuff to match what you want to do.

Using pages with similar tiers to what you're adding also helps a lot in making profiles easy.

Overall, making pages is fairly easy if you have the time, the main issue is being accurate, but once you manage to deal with that you can easily index stuff on the site.

@Bobsican

You should always use the source editing mode. The visual editor recurrently adds lots of inappropriate code that has to be cleaned up.

we had a ton of threads about whether or not certain profiles can be made or not, I might make one on whether or not multi-character profiles are allowed

Antvasima said:
@Bobsican
You should always use the source editing mode. The visual editor recurrently adds lots of inappropriate code that has to be cleaned up.
I can tell, common mistakes from its use include sudden "hidden" symbols messing up the formatting, using external links instead of the shorted "within-wiki" variation and so on.

Genericstickman said:
Kingdom Hearts became busted
I mean, all the Non-Keyblade users that aren't Nobodies or Heartless are practically haxless, so at least they didn't end up as badly as Digimon.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The MCU became irrelevant and got downgraded more than any verse in history (Although some of those were justified)
Pixel-gun went from Low 2-C to 9-B. The Star Maker went from 1-A to 1-C. The Great Old Ones are going from 1-A to Unknown. Superman (DCEU) went from High 6-A to High 6-C. Unicron went from 1-B to Low 1-C etc.

The MCU downrades were hella mild compared to other verses this year.

The difference between 0 and 1-A is larger than the difference between Low 2-C and 9-A.

Although demonbane and tenchi muyo are also in the biggest downgrade list, as they also went from 0 to 1-A

Demonbane went from 0 to 1-A even before the new tiering system came. They're likely getting downgraded even lower later.

Back