• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2019

Kingdom Hearts turns broken to the point now Sora stomps Dante

Base Sonic gets to tier 5 and DDM is ready for a big downgrade later to High 6-A

Tiering System gets changed (Namely High 3-A and above, but most noticeably all of tier 1), High 2-A gets merged to Low 1-C

Composite profiles are getting nuked

Arceus is no longer the strongest Nintendo character thanks to freaking Fire Emblem and Xenoblade with sudden unexpected 2-A cosmologies

Spongebob starts getting comic feats because they turn out to qualify as canon

The forums are closing down and everyone is in panic for the last day of them

Abstracts type 3 get nuked

The Verse Audit proyect is started

There is far more stuff, but those are the ones that come to me after a while of thinking.

Base Archie Sonic cast got raise to Low 2-C this year, which is good but it also means they'd be fodder to other Low 2-C's.

Oh, and Makoto Naegi has the stronger Luck Hax than Nagito Komaeda. Well, in being fair, they're different but same, but Makoto's protects Makoto from dying.

Just a note that I have been told good news about the forum move, but am not allowed to tell anybody in the community about it yet.

All composites are dead

DMC actually got upgraded to universal

GOW actually got upgraded to universal

HAD finally got a downgrade thread finished

Pokémon is still 2-B

DBH becomes the strongest physical 2-B

Actually a whole bunch of Dragon Ball stuff got upgraded

One punch man finally got in the Monster Association arc and some great fights happened. Glory to Phoenix Ma

Marvel's god tiers got omega nerfed, then got omega nerfed again. And marvel's top tiers got omega buffed

DC god tiers got nerfed, but the presence technically got buffed

the tiering system got revised with it favoruing a bunch of scientific mumbo jumbo with eastern characters and sciency/lore stuff getting the benefited the most

Bill is no longer 2-A

Pennywise now is stronger than The Living Tribunal

MCU got nerfed, then nerfed again, and nerfed again

the pitiful profiles of Link (Twillight Princess) and The Human Race finally got revised and its abilites buffed

Oh, My Hero Academia got into its villain's arc and Shigaraki has become more respected as a villain.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Marvel got omega nerfed, then got omega nerfed again.
Marvel also got a real buff with 2-A Cosmic Cubes that are infinity^infinity above baseline, so...

Youtube profiles are gone

CH is gone, ending the real life composites reign of terror

there is now a rating scale for sexy verses to see what is allowed and what is banned

Stomps got revised

Toy story suddenly got a large following. And on that note, Woody and Buzz were once High 4-C, but they got downgraded after 3 revisions, but they may be High 4-C again

Pennywise got profiles for its versions from the movies

Po from Kung Fu Panda is now stronger than MCU Thanos

Bonetail got a profile

Ness is officially stronger than the abrahamic god

the DCEU got downgraded to High 6-C

Doctor Who got buffed to 1-B

Alien X is now 2-B and ben 10 fans around the internet are celebrating

Thunder Mcqueen, SCP 682, Cool Cat, and Ness are the memes of VSBW

The Joker (Arthur Fleck) got a reign of terror with an undefeated win streak before he lost to almost everyone

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
And immediately had its battles removed
Still better than losing to practically everyone on his tier

Anyways...

The unofficial VSBW Discord server is made and I'm permabanned from it out of weird controversy on my part no one wants to leave at a side

Mario gets even higher in 2-B

Toy Story and Cool Cat get into the wiki

Promestei gets her own profile

Saikou manages to convince the rest of the staff to allow lewd verses on the site for the most part.

Back