• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

KLOL506 said:
Anyway...

DB canon gets some space hax
To be fair, Dragon Ball has always had some abilities that could be considered decent hax, it's just there's always multiple catches to it: such as being too OOC (Goku especially), being limited to specific characters (Devil Mite Beam only works on villains), or requires some degree of outside help; example, Goku teleporting opponents to Hell via sensing Frieza's energy.

Darkanine said:
New 52 Skeletor after becoming the Embodiment of Death had the power to destroy all of existence, which includes the DC Multiverse. Lord of Eternity He-Man is his equal. They're also both stronger than Horokoth, who was said to be capable of remaking all of existence.
Is She-Ra Yuri Edition getting profiles?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Is She-Ra Yuri Edition getting profiles?
I was actually planning on watching it with my sister since I have Netflix, so I wouldn't mind adding profiles/collecting feats.

That show literally burns my eyes. Not speaking metaphorically, I have weak eyes, so brighter-than-usual things gives me a headache and that show triggers that almost instantly.

So hopefully Dargoo or someone else can make them. Dunno if it's anywhere near as strong as OG, FIlmation, Marvel or DC He-Man but Hordak is always cool.

Trolling? Aren't we all totally serious about our comparisons of fictional characters and all their tickle fights with each other?

Hot Sauce spreading fax

deleted rewind scenes lol

Oh, yeah. I started watching RWBY this year because of all the debates I've taken part in with those characters. That's something cool.

(Also discovered great anime like Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, DanMachi and Mob Psycho 100.)

NASA GETS A CRAPTON OF TWEETS BEING ASKED TO SAVE TONY STARK

When that fails, Johnny Sins is memed to oblivion about saving Stark, and Stark ends up not being able to sit (Ewwwww dat gae LMAO)

So Elon Musk (Who ironically is in Iron Man 2) takes up the job, literally (I think.)

Ant Man memes become relevant again.

Cap's beard is memed to hell. And Cap crying is used as a justification of how lonely we debaters are and how we'll get no life LOL.

Jonathanopm321 said:
AnonymousBlank said:
Just leave then
Might as well this wikis going to collapse on itself eventually anyways lol
My favorite thing about this year is that by next year, nobody is gonna even remember your half-baked attempts at insults, lol.

KLOL506 said:
JonTron's uploading schedule finally got fixed with Flex Tape. Thank the heavens.
You can fix anything with Flex Tape. Even Bleach's broken scaling.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I started watching Fate.

I blame Monarch.
My friend also started watching Fate.

Doesn't seem as bad as I thought, but I probably wont be watching it anytime soon.

I became an active member when it comes to revisions and CRT's.

I started learning about calcs.

I reached over 5,000 edits.

Sans memes slowly started to get relevant, especially the Ness is Sans theory and such. But however, a dead meme is a dead meme and we never heard from it again. Maybe, idk lol.

We got the Thomas The Tank Engine profile on the wiki this year, and all the wanking that came with it before we managed to sort it out.

Also, I'm almost to 5k edits, when did that happen?

Same. But then people fixed it and, while it's bottom tier trash, it still became a decent profile.

That's, uh, a rather bit of a personal topic to discuss in a vs debate website.

Nah I'm joking, dont worry

Though considering how I'm 10-C that wouldn't be surprising

Back