• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

Heelllllokit.png
Is that manga canon, too? (Looks like it could be the same thing.) Also, maybe we should get a different thread for discussing HK stuff that may be relevant for her franchise in a VSBW profile? If so, please inform me if such a thread occurs!

Darkanine said:
We fluctuate in rankings a lot. We were number 1 for quite awhile.
I follow the WAM score regularly and don't think that we ever reached higher than place 7 or 8 of all Fandom wikis.

Well, we have been number 2 in the comics category a lot, but never gone past the Marvel wiki to the top position, as far as I am aware.

@Jimboydejuan12: Given Zach saying "Look up "ichigoman" and you'll see just how weirdly wrong that is" , I'd presume Ichigoman; "ichigo" is Japanese for "strawberry" & given Hello Kitty's headgear there....

(Well, as for the "man" term in "ichigoman", AFAIK, it's somewhat common for Japanese superhero names to include "man" in them, so the creator of the title may not have considered the genderedness of that term, or just neglected it; Likely Japanese primary creator/audience.

I'm pretty confident I don't have to tell anyone Hello Kitty ISN'T secretly a man.)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
It's like shaking a soda bottle for an hour before opening it
It's like doing that

and then deciding nobody noticed the mess

and then opening more and more until the end of time

and then the world explodes

and then we p a n i c

Imaginym said:
@Jimboydejuan12: Given Zach saying "Look up "ichigoman" and you'll see just how weirdly wrong that is" , I'd presume Ichigoman; "ichigo" is Japanese for "strawberry" & given Hello Kitty's headgear there....
(Well, as for the "man" term in "ichigoman", AFAIK, it's somewhat common for Japanese superhero names to include "man" in them, so the creator of the title may not have considered the genderedness of that term, or just neglected it; Likely Japanese primary creator/audience.

I'm pretty confident I don't have to tell anyone Hello Kitty ISN'T secretly a man.)
Probably that checked last Reply showed looks like Hello Kitty maybe non-canon? or not.

Where's the highlight ;-;

And so, I think that Rewind can end here. We already got 438 (including deleted ones) messages so far. See ya next time, in 2019!

This thread will be very helpful for those, who'll make a timeline of this wiki :)

Pre-Crisis Superman and Goku are now on the same tier, but they still can't fight

Godzilla has been slain and risen back up again in tier

and Pewdiepie still doesn't have a page. Another snub for another year.

I saw this video.

Assassin's Creed III Target Render Gameplay - Full Demon-0
Assassin's Creed III Target Render Gameplay - Full Demon-0

Jared1111 said:
Pre-Crisis Superman and Goku are now on the same tier, but they still can't fight
Godzilla has been slain and risen back up again in tier

Markiplier and Jackseptickeye still don't have a page too

Nah, the Rewind is not cancelled. This is just you can't highlight threads anymore.

Jared1111 said:
Pewdiepie could have one for Joke Battles wiki, but not here. He counts as a YouTube personality rather than a character. However, AVGN on the other hand does actually have a notable publisher; Cinemassacre, an actual episode guide/continuity, and his two video game adaptations had publishers from Screwattack and RoosterTeeth. So he the Nerd could have a profile here on the VSBW, at least the game version. But he might have one in general.

Here's how it looks so far

@ DDM

He already has one in JBW, and it is wanked to high heaven.

Crabwhale said:
@ DDM

He already has one in JBW, and it is wanked to high heaven.
My friend told me Pewdiepie has a Planet level feat in one of his video games, and lifted his entire fanbase once, which would be roughly 280,000,000 kg.

Back