• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

I noticed that Cuphead was finally fixed up and now looks great! Just in time for this year, too!

IvoryAS said:
The latter half, yeah. I kinda liked the early memes.
Thats true I suppose. Tide Pod was one I didnt like though, it was just a rehash of "lol i wanna drink bleach xdddd" from 2016

I read my first manga and light novel, watched my first visual novel, became a fan of romance and slice of life, started my BP blog. Yeah sounds like 2018 was a pretty good year for me.

No it wasn't. I never knew why people hated Uganda Knucks so much. I always loved it and had fun prodding the people who couldn't stand it.

(Also, where's our Fortnite-Dance Uganda Knuckles?)

Starter Pack said:
No it wasn't. I never knew why people hated Uganda Knucks so much. I always loved it and had fun prodding the people who couldn't stand it.

(Also, where's our Fortnite-Dance Uganda Knuckles?)
Let's just say it got annoying over time

THE ENTIRE WIKI GOT TO KNOW THIS IMPORTANT FACT:
Reminder infinity war
DO IT OR I WILL DELETE FORTNITE :)

THIS YEAR MADE THE INFINITY RUN POSSIBLE.
The Run of LIfe for the ticket of Avengers Infinity Dour in Bangladesh
The Run of LIfe for the ticket of Avengers Infinity Dour in Bangladesh.-1545191106

AT LEAST, IN MY COUNTRY

THIS HAPPENED
RPCS3 PS3 Emulator - Red Dead Redemption Ingame Gameplay 4K 2160p! VULKAN (62c9920)
RPCS3 PS3 Emulator - Red Dead Redemption Ingame Gameplay 4K 2160p! VULKAN (62c9920)

Back