• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Mortal Kombat 11 trailer was released and got us hyped for tier 2 MK and time travelling Scorpion lol
it seemed more like a timeline merge rather than scorpion time travelling

We need to get a dislike option, then dislike the hell out of this thread to replicate Youtube Rewind.

@TitanCrusher

The second I wrote that down I KNEW somebody would make that joke.

Well, please try to write in a more normal manner here. Thank you.

If it hasn't been mentioned already, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure got downgraded to 8-C.

Also, I completed 1 year on the site and got 2000+ edits.

In 2018 a thread named as VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018 has appeared. This greatly contributes to our history! I'll make VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2019 in the end of 2019 as well. This Rewind turns out to be informative, isn't it?

2018 became a heaven for real life composite profiles as well as a graveyard for them. Not only that, Composite Human had a great rise in abilities. The Real World as a verse has become great quality-wise, more real life vehicles and animals have been added.

I'm nearly 1 year here and I have 1000+ local edits. Sadly, I was almost completely inactive in summer.

A bunch of new competitive characters has appeared, such as Violet Evergarde.

As always, the quality of the wiki has been upgraded a lot! We can see that the wiki has more high-quality calculations.

I think Novel Kars' page name was changed to Kars (JEORGE JOESTAR) at some point. Also, every popular character with a planet level statement was made High 6-A.

And so, here's the list of records of our wiki!

Length records
The longest page is Kirby (character)! It contains whooping 128,497 bytes! - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The shortest page is Goddess! It contains 156 bytes! - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

Uncreated pages records
The most wanted category is Soldiers! 501 pages have this category! (Videos isn't included because every video is added to this category, which is kind of unfair.) - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The most wanted page is... Composite Tree. 86 links link to this page. Don't create it, please! (Template:None selected is not included because it is a template) - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The most wanted photo is File: This is a test. 10 links link to this photo. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The most wanted template is Template:None selected. 176 links link to this template. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

Order records
The first entry in All Pages is "Boss of the Skies" Emperor Crow! (Did you notice that this is a redirection?) - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The last entry in All Pages is Ôÿàrock Canno! - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

User records
The user with the biggest amount of edits is Antvasima! His number of edits is over 182,586! - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The bureaucrat with the biggest amount of edits is Antvasima! His number of edits is 182,586 the last time I've checked him. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The administrator with the biggest amount of edits is WeeklyBattles! His number of edits is 64,812 the last time I've checked him. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The regular member with the biggest amount of edits is Schnee One! His number of edits is 53,927 the last time I've checked him. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The rollback with the biggest amount of edits is Therefir! His number of edits is 17,463 the last time I've checked him. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The discussion moderator with the biggest amount of edits is PaChi2! His number of edits is 22,067 the last time I've checked him. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The chat moderator with the biggest amount of edits is TISSG7Redgrave! His number of edits is 15,321 the last time I've checked him. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

The content moderator with the biggest amount of edits is Shadowbokunohero! His number of edits is 14,712 the last time I've checked him. - verified by Skalt711 (talk) 14:06, December 18, 2018 (UTC)

What next?
I'm planning to do other categories, especially these that are connected to versus battles.

Did you know that Explaining The Situatio is the thread with the biggest amount of messages (312, including deleted ones) that have been in the News and Announcements board? VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018 already has 270 (including deleted ones) messages! This thread has been created yesterday (17th December, 2018). The increase of the amount of messages is exploding!

The other thing that we should remember is that the front page has been hugely updated. It is more comfortable and cleaner than before and Music and Internet have finally been added into the Media category. Also the Media icons have been updated thanks to me!

Bill Cipher lost to Crazy Hand before Bill got buffed and beat Crazy Hand. Then Bill got nerfed again. And Crazy Hand's initial victory is still on his profile.

Also Azure Striker Gunvolt became shockingly popular.

I'm not sorry. (Seriously though, the verse page has more views than the Shovel Knight verse)

I'm proud to be able to say that I did not participate in that abhorrence of a thread

Wokistan said:
Composite tree was cut dow
Blasphemy, composite Tree is the only truly omnipotent being in our wiki even though Absolute Infinity doesnt exist anymore (wait how could i write with striped text?)

Kirby71 said:
Blasphemy, composite Tree is the only truly omnipotent being in our wiki even though Absolute Infinity doesnt exist anymore (wait how could i write with striped text?)
You take a knife and then manually slash the text

The revisions would have been even more heavy if my (technically Sera's) standard sizes revisions didn't have to be postponed till later.

It's not entirely fair to say Room level and Large Continent level were dead-ed, they were just recycled into Small Building level and Multi-Continent level.

Back