• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

Spiferman happened. Link will come later.

In 2018, azathoth did not finish a revision he said he would finish midway through the year. Ant is the only purple that does work on this site huh

HENTAIHAVEN GOT KILLED BY FURRIES AND BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

He is doing surprisingly well too. Pewds gas constantly had over a million of a lead, and both Tseries and him seem to be slowi

Pewdiepie could have one for Joke Battles wiki, but not here. He counts as a YouTube personality rather than a character. However, AVGN on the other hand does actually have a notable publisher; Cinemassacre, an actual episode guide/continuity, and his two video game adaptations had publishers from Screwattack and RoosterTeeth. So he the Nerd could have a profile here on the VSBW, at least the game version. But he might have one in general.

Here's how it looks so far

Funny that you mention AVGN; I was working on a wiki profile for him and the Nostalgia Critic in my Google Drive, although our assessment of his abilities is...vastly different.

Kepekley23 said:
Nostalgia Critic
And funny you should mention him, since me and a few other nerds worked together to make this, and I was actually gonna make a thread sometime detailing about why we should make the move.

Looks like you'll already be on top of that though.

> Isnt Nostalgia Critic somewhere around tier 4 or 3?

His best non-enhanced feats that I know of are tier 6 from the Dragon Ball Evolution episode, where there are like...three feats of them making multi-continental craters.

> Either way, pretty sure AVGN still ***** him up horribly

Actually, AVGN and the Nostalgia Critic have fought before.

Kepekley23 said:
His best feats that I know of are tier 6 from the Dragon Ball Evolution episode, where there are like...three feats of them making multi-continental craters.
Well, said craters are made by them literally landing, and Nostalgia Critic also did this when motivated by the power of CHRIIIISSSSMMMAAAASSSSSS!!!!!

The Critic is heavily enhanced by Christmas, so it's hardly scalable outside of when he's Christmas-Enhanced.

Not only that; the calc seems to be heavily inflated, honestly. But that's a subject for another thread.

@Kepekley23

Nostalgia Critic destroyed a planet once. Forget what episode it was from, but it was calced on OBD at 5-A.

Same episode he killed the president of the universe or something.

>starts as a serious conversation celebrating all the things the site has accomplished this year<

>devolves into a conversation about the AP of Nostalgia Critic<

I love this site

Best way to end the thread

Especially considering how great the last NC episode was

Jokes were on point, and the ending was really appropriate.

Yeah, the AVGN has canonically fought Nostalgia Critic 3 times and kicked is ass every time. Plus, AVGN's Death Mwauthzyx feat is the highlight. Going to flatten the 6 dimensions into 1 point was a main plot point in the movie. And it would scale Eee Tee's durability given he said for him, it's just a punishment. And other than that, AVGN defeated the combined might of 2 Satans, and the three ghosts of Christmas, and the Galaxy level, Massively FTL+ Giant Claw. Also, Fred Fuchs does have a borderline Low 2-C feat. And he also caused an explosion that expanded beyond the galaxy by eating a Nintendo Power magazine. AVGN also has some good hax via summoning Gaming Glitch Gremlin among other things.

Back