• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

The discord incident

Kep being EEd and coming back

Sera returning as a staff

The creation of almost every Gunvoltverse page, Gunvolt getting an 8-B key. Saitama nerfs and the discussion ban of Tier 5 base Sonic. Jojo got nerfed into 8-C. HA DIO stopped being the strongest character of a tier. Fact Book Chuck Norris was banned. Fact Book Slenderman was added and people are just now realizing how absolutely broken he is. The entire Slender Mythos fiasco.

In layman's terms, why was omnipotence banned?

It was never even a thing tho

The original Tier 0 was removed though. Basically, it wasn't different enough from High 1-A except lacking minor weaknesses.

Why was it never allowed in the first place, I mean? I kind of grasp why but whenever a friend talks about omnipotence I want to smack them, but they don't really understand the wiki page.

We have not allowed outright omnipotence for years, but recently got rid of questionable omnipotence as well, for reasons outlined at the end of the Omnipotence page.

I actually started being productive instead of just sitting on the sidelines, drinking Pepsi.

The DC revisions began (and are likely to continue for several months all things considered).

Also, should this be highlighted? It does feel important enough.

Although I would wait for New Year's, by then the feature would be a non-factor.

I suppose that I will highlight the thread while we still can.

Back