• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

@Crabwhale
Composite Human is the last one from the legacy of the real life composite profiles. And this human goes really competitive.

The ability Anaerobic Respiration is in the stage of being accepted with the name likely being changed! This will help with underwater breathing and surviving in space so much!

Kamijou Touma got his first loss ever in the battle against Composite Human OwO!

I haven't made a single page this year!

Though I found a bunch of stuff to upgrade He-Man profiles with. From 5-A MHS to Low 2-C MFTL+ and eventually High 1-B and Immeasurable.

Also found 2-A feats for Injustice Superman but wont be able tomake a thread until 2019 reeee

Darkanine said:
I haven't made a single page this year!
Though I found a bunch of stuff to upgrade He-Man profiles with. From 5-A MHS to Low 2-C MFTL+ and eventually High 1-B and Immeasurable.

Also found 2-A feats for Injustice Superman but wont be able tomake a thread until 2019 reeee
W H E N

New 52 Skeletor after becoming the Embodiment of Death had the power to destroy all of existence, which includes the DC Multiverse. Lord of Eternity He-Man is his equal. They're also both stronger than Horokoth, who was said to be capable of remaking all of existence.

Keep in mind that I'll watch over your wank, guys

Did you notice that 2018 is the year when civilizations have risen in our wiki? This is the year when civilizations have officially appeared in the wiki.

In 2018 Touhou-verse got a bit of revisions, the upgrade to High 4-C being the most important.

Also, I've started to somehow confuse wikiformatting and Discord's text formatting.

Kirby survived and Deltarune happened, but i heard that until the game is official/complete there are no profiles.

I was wondering. Because one could easily scale literally everyone to Susie who should be at least 8-C via being a monster.

Skalt711 said:
Keep in mind that I'll watch over your wank, guys
Did you notice that 2018 is the year when civilizations have risen in our wiki? This is the year when civilizations have officially appeared in the wiki.

In 2018 Touhou-verse got a bit of revisions, the upgrade to High 4-C being the most important.
Do we have a "Civilizations" category? I didn't see many matches between civs or one character vs a civ. It would be amazing to have a profile for "Composite Humanity" or something like that, like the hypothetical idea of a single very war-prepared nation for all of real life humanity so that we could give them match-ups against Tier 8 and low end Tier 7 characters.

Skalt711 said:
Thanos (comic one, not the MCU one) did lose to an anime girl, who happens to be a 2-A god with Existence Erasure hax.
The wording of that made me read it like an old sports announcer looking at an highlight real.

"You've seen it, ladies and gentlemen! Thanos, the master of infinity was just beaaaaaaten by this anime girl! You've seen history in the making, folks!"

The sonic movie design got revealed

IDW Sonic concluded it's first arc

A bunch other things

Also, I joined...hi

On my side, i created The Chosen One and The Second Coming, the latter being not-so-random i guess.

The Binding of Isaac verse also finally got a bunch of new characters and finally a revision that upgraded them from 9-A to 8-C.

We also need to remember this was the year when we reached the top 10 on fandom wikis! wooo.

Not sure if we are still, but that was a big accomplishment.

Uninown said:
We also need to remember this was the year when we reached the top 10 on fandom wikis! wooo.
Well, now we're at 12th place. We're kicked from Top 10 :(

thunder mcqueen lost to a zero dimensional character and i helped

also i remember posting the thread about us being in the top 10 and getting a highlight!

Darkanine said:
We fluctuate in rankings a lot. We were number 1 for quite awhile.
"'We Are Number One' but every 'One' is replaced by some other wiki taking the spot instead"

Totallynotchewbacca said:
thunder mcqueen lost to a zero dimensional character and i helped
also i remember posting the thread about us being in the top 10 and getting a highlight!
Come to think of it...

Anyone with mindhax and innate knowledge on how Highway to Hell works would be able to defeat him rather easily.

Or just BFR users.

Or anyone who doesn't rely on physical contact to win fights and can go waaaaaay out of Thunder McQueen's range without him even knowing his opponent even exists.

Pretty sure you don't need even Godly regen to make it out. Mid regen and above would do just fine. I wonder whether anyone with Mid regen would even be KO'd.

Back