• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

Phoenix821 said:
Bambu started a devious plot to destroy FANDOM with the Composite Adventurer page.
oh yeah so for 2019 I can bring up how we're now operating on Discord since Composite Adventurer will be a monstrosity too large for the wiki to handle so it'll just go the black hole route and explode into itself

hell yeah

Nedge1000 said:
I guess it is time to upgrade those who qualified
Punching holes through thick wooden doors in one go should be more than enough, methinks.

And this also makes table-breaking Wall level.

Naruto verse finally got 5B god tier

OP managed to reach Rel speeds and all of Kizarus attack will be Lightt speed now

KHR revision got handled successfully.

Edens Zero verse page was created

NNT revision began and ended

Hmmm

Total revision of Akame ga Kill

Upgrades, downgrades, and upgrades again for NNT and more downgrades on the horizion again...

Massive cleanup of Halo pages and new calculations. (Legit 8-C Master Chief)

I guess this is the stuff I was most involved in

inFAMOUS went all over the forking place, but is finally grounded now that he's scaled to stuff that doesn't change like every 2 months

- This was made:

Vs
Vs. Battle Wiki´s tiers portrayed by Spongebob

A masterpiece I made

- Make Spongebob tier 2

- Be concluding the ratings for the Spongebobverse

- Become the founder of a new rule: No more Smash Bros canon discussions

- Helped Ant to remove the outdated rule about 3-A Magolor scaling to Kirby

- Made a bunch of concepts that made the Fun & Games board more varied (X tries to solo your verse, stats equalized matches, Barney Vs. threads, Tier 0 matches...)

JooCipher said:
A 10-A defeated a High 4-C
How?

Oh, and this was the year of downgrades.

A very cool thread ("How would be the powerscaling of your own verse"/"How strong would you make the characters in your verse") which had Ryukama giving nice writing tips reached its 500 commentary limit and simply died.

Back