• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

Andytrenom said:
I think I know...
wat iz it den?

also I beat The ultimate colossal quote

The_Ultimate_Colossal_Quote?file=100%_yes.jpg
as seen here umm... scroll throuh some stuff and youllsee it

Read this post said:
Teddyarron :(
Also google plus is shutting down. Which means that every debater from rewind rumble is going to move here (probably)
Funny you should mention Rewind Rumble. Apparently, in his Sans vs. The Judge video, AnimationRewind actually used ThePerpetual's blog, "About OFF", which showed The Judge being able to blitz Sans.

So...that happened.

I think the merging of High 1-A and Tier 0 was the biggest event; but there's also a lot of characters being downgraded to just 1-A; including Demonbane and I/O. The Stellar Tier revision was also a massive part of 2018.

• Bill finally won some matches...you know, before getting removed
  • This turned out to be a better rewind than YouTube Rewind
  • Big Smoke unironically won a match between an MLP character
  • Speaking of unironic matches, Shrek won a match between a 9-B Superman. Not kidding
  • Ant joined chat
  • I got 1K edits. That counts for something I guess
  • Jimmy Hopkins (and the GTA universe in general tbh) got a lot of sweet upgrades

D&D, Bloodborne, Monster Hunter fixes, made a verse or two (hoping on a few merry more), started the good old D&D table that is on hold til finals and stuff finish, aaaaaaaaaaaaand

lotta people became staff

not me of course but like Wok or something smh I dunno

Speaking of several users reaching 50,000 edits, Matthew Schroeder's probably going to be the 8th not too long from now.

Back