• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

Part of the drama that left this wiki into two sides (civil war guys?)

I left, came back a month and a half later to revise my favorite fantasy verse in fiction: Magic the Gathering. (Also got over my vs wiki addiction sooo)

Still on that, took inspiration from Matt and Weeklys work ethic.

Surprised I am on okay terms with Matt, gonna read False Gods cuz of him.

Still miss LAS, Arigarmy and Dee.

Like that Wokistan, Dargoo and King are now discussion mods. They are the most reliable new promotions and I love their constant work on this wiki.

Still want someone to make a profile for Esfandyar from Persian myth so I can make him fight Achilles. They're both heroes who can't be hurt except for in arbitrary weak spots. (Achilles's Heel and Esfandyar's Eyes.)

Because

A) I'd like their mythological versions to fight and

B) I'm pretty sure Esfandyar would only count for 9-B or 9-A so they'd be in the same tier.

Skalt711 said:
Let's remember everything that has happened in 2018!
I can remember Schnee One's reaching 50,000 edits and Kavpeny retiring from this wiki.

Note: Don't cause any drama please
I lost my Errorsaness account and can only talk in VS Battles wiki with this account

I finished my first IM revision.

I created the Weapon Creation page, which seems to be very used, awesome.

Made some new friends, made some new enemies.

And lastly, I did something that made someone think about their position, and later perform a very drastic decision.

In my erroraness account i was working on a tread i made (Goku vs some waman from leeg ov lejendz) but cant comment anymore. Then i found out (later) that all accounts dat dont have a comfrmd emeil cant comment. I (Errorsaness account) woz one of dose profiles dat didnt have a comfirmed email.

Back