• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

Crabwhale said:
I got over 1500 edits here, and nearly 9000 over on JBW.
PFFFFFFT, I have over 5K edits on this wiki alone. Not to brag or anything. XP

My second anniversary on this site (and I didn't do anything about it)

The Monster Hunter profiles are finally organized, which is important to me and likely only one or two other people on the site lol

Deltarune getting released and the decision to not allow any profiles from it due to it being a Demon.

Smash Ultimate getting released and us getting a boss that makes Master Hand and Tabuu look like Jigglypuff in SSB4.

Dargoo's Voting Bazaar becoming a thing, which has contributed heavily to the versus debate side of this site.

My favorite personal accomplishment this year was actually joining, as I did it in February, creating many unique matches and contributing to many more, making the Lilo & Stitch verse its own separate entity from Disney, and beginning work on the Owlboy universe, with the help of Bambu, of course.

Dark souls speed was downgraded.

DnD was fixed.

Warhammer top tiers got upgraded.

In general, way more stuff is 1-A.

I put 2 verses on the wiki (Destiny and Darkest Dungeon), soon to be a third.

Doomguy is an iconic character.

RWBY power levels did not stay consistent, at all.

I feel like I've come a long way in actually knowing what Im talking about in debating vs battles since my days in the YouTube comments since I found this site. ;)

Tfw you leave the site but you're still in chat like every other day

Bill was nerfed, then hugely buffed, then nerfed into oblivion again.

That's kind of sad...

Cal made that big thread upgrading Bill only for it to go right down the drain.

Undertale got badly nerfed (and even more nerfed when I'm done with further revisions)

Also causality destroyed shrek the swamp kings message wall

Kirito being able to fight against Ainz Ooal Gown and have a chance at winning.

I made cal accept hax in 3 verses.

Agnaa's message wall was disgusting, but the corruption has since been dispelled.

Back