• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2018

Many staff members (Ryukama, Weekly, Dark, Dragon, Cal) reached the milestone of 50K edits.

Ant reached the milestone of 150K edits.

I completed my 1 year here

A lot of old users left, but a few came back.

I decided to become more active on the wiki and made more friends as a result

Magolor from the Kirby franchise got downgraded from 3-B/3-A to 4-A

(Universal Magolor was cool but I'm fine with this)

I got banned.

I got back.

I got banned from vs debates.

I am back.

On a serious note:

GetBackers is back.

Reinhard vs Emprah is finally settled

Acausality was revised.

Blazblue finally get revised.

Kamen Rider get a lots of attention right now.

The VSBW infinite crisis.

Demonbane is done revised.

Me get banished to void by Fandom.

My two years on fandom

AKM sama said:
Many staff members (Ryukama, Weekly, Dark, Dragon, Cal) reached the milestone of 50K edits.
200K if you count the rest of my Fandom edits.

The Elder Scrolls became one of the strongest verses of fiction with it's low 2-C's with true-godly regen and haxes like low complex multiversal BFR, practically immunity to BFR due to high hyperversal range and possibly the strongest existence erasure on fiction.

Dozens of world-famous movie and video-game verses that were 10-A or 9-C get kicked straight to full-blown 9-B thanks to having found additional feats (Looking at you, Nate and Ezio).

Naruto goes through hell to usurp the position of 5-B from Saitama

Gogeta strips himself for the ladies

Stan Lee dies

Articles 11 and 13 threaten FANDOM's existence.

Back