• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

(Sorry if it seems repetitive, y'all. I'm partly trying to buy time for other members of the RP to contribute, since I know for sure that one person isn't doing too well right now.)

The second cannon begins to suffer more damage. Seeing no other option, the pilot diverts all of the ship's remaining power to the damaged cannon, attempting to get as far away as they can before it's eventually destroyed.

As the cannon falls off the ship, so too does Alexander, who was pretty much relying on it to remain on board. He proceeds to land on the ground with a thud. Holding his head, he stands up, and lifts the cannon. “Wonder If I can do something with this. Wait a second...” Alex lies it against the ground, and attempts to fire it at the ship. Assuming there’s no magic ‘fire’ button, he’s trying to Hotwire it, like a car.
“Watch yer heads!” Alex shouts, aiming at the ship.

The hotwiring doesn't appear to be working. The severed cannon is still operational, but has no power, as if it's missing a battery or an energy source.

Gosh darn useless piece of crap “Useless piece of sh...” Alex’s voice is suddenly muffled (wow! Surprise!) as he heads back into the little military setup. Maybe they have a battery? This is 2099, who doesn’t carry around at least 50 uranium batteries and stockpiles them in their future tents.

Gradually, the remaining cannon was being chipped away at more and more. However, the lack of ammo from Eden's gun would slow down the progress made to destroy it. Continuing to put power in it, the pilot of the spacecraft attempts to get as much height as possible, hoping to exit the atmosphere at bare minimum.

(Oof, I forgot about that)

There were plenty of batteries there to use. Now, it was a matter of seeing whether or not they'd be able to power the cannon.

Eden just sits on the side, as he can't do stuff without ammo.

Actually, he straight up lyes down on the ground and starts sleeping.

Finding Power Sources, Alexander runs out the camp and approaches the cannon, holding as many batteries as he can. Taking aim, he shouts towards his allies. “You should probably get out of the way, cannon blast coming through! Move it or you’ll lose it, it being yer head!” He begins his work, attempting to hotwire the Cannons to the battery pile while keeping it aimed at the ship.

The cannon Alex uses begins to power up. A whirring noise from it grows louder, visually complimented by a purple light beginning to emanate even brighter. The pilot notices this light beginning to shine. Without hesitation, the alien pilot jumps out of the ship. After this occurs, the cannon is at full power, firing a massive blast that penetrates the ship and lights the sky in the same purple hue as the blast. The ship explodes and wreckage from it crashes down below.

The alien pilot is now on the ground, now fully visible to the entire military force that immediately draws all weapons on the creature. The alien creature is quite tall, standing about 7 feet tall with a very muscular build. It's glowing eyes were not as intimidating due to the bright sky having a superior brightness. It wears a build similar to a martial art's gi. However, it has a grotesque wound above its torso and blood stains near the shirt area, as well as several deep cuts and dark bruises about its body. The creature appears to be on the verge of falling unconscious from its injuries. If a human were to sustain what this creature had and survive, nonetheless still be standing, that person would be considered a living miracle.

"C-Corel Na'Ra...." The creature says in a deep voice, "Elef, fro Corel Na'Ra si mognic..."

(This is an idea of what the creature looks like. Just imagine the aforementioned injuries as well.)
Gouketsu5.png

The creature merely closes his eyes hearing Eden's request. After a few seconds he opens them and looks toward Eden.

"The threat of attack was so your troops would withdraw and I could leave. I have no intention of visiting or exploring this primitive planet whatsoever..." The creature replies, "And now your primordial kind have placed your self at risk of greater danger..."

Soba is a bit surprised at the creature, however... he stands his ground, with his Power Pole, ready to defend himmself just in case.

"Perhaps you did not understand my warning in my native tongue..." The creature says, now turning to Angelo, "Corel Na'Ra is coming. Or, so I initially thought. Perhaps with my destroyed vessel, Na'Ra would presume I'm dead. However, in the chance that Na'Ra decides to investigate to be certain of my presumed death, your planet will likely become a casualty against her forces."

Turning to Edgen again, the creature continues to speak.

"The ship was in critical condition. Had I left, I wouldn't have been able to get far, and should I rendezvous with an ally, Na'Ra could likely track the signal. My initial course of action was to exit as far away from nearby planets as possible and accept the death that was coming."

Alex goes back into the rubble to find the Antimatter Shovel, holding it by its base. This thing seemed to do a lot of damage to the ship, and is far easier to hold than a cannon. He begins to approach the alien, holding it out end-first. “Well unfortunately, you decided it was a good idea to activate your Cannons and threaten our troops. Now, I’m afraid there are going to be consequences for you to pay. Come safely, and maybe you won’t get the dangerous end of this Shovel. Knight, Monk, Someone here, get us a pair of restraints. You’re coming with us.” As he speaks, Alexander glares at the alien.

Alex goes back into the rubble to find the Antimatter Shovel, holding it by its base. This thing seemed to do a lot of damage to the ship, and is far easier to hold than a cannon. He begins to approach the alien, holding it out end-first. “Well unfortunately, you decided it was a good idea to activate your Cannons and threaten our troops. Now, I’m afraid there are going to be consequences for you to pay. Come safely, and maybe you won’t get the dangerous end of this Shovel. Knight, Monk, Someone here, get us a pair of restraints. You’re coming with us.” As he speaks, Alexander glares at the alien.
"The cannons were primarily for intimidation," The creature answers, "Had I begun to fire on your troops, I likely would not have had enough remaining power to exit this planet's atmosphere. However, if you insist on taking me captive, I will go willingly. I'm in no position to contend with all of your troops in my current state."

“Unfortunately, we don’t take ’Intimidation’ attempts kindly. Especially when you point a weapon at our troops. I’m glad you’re willing to be reasonable at this point and come with us, it makes our job and what is probably your job a lot easier than it would otherwise be.” Alexander speaks, awaiting his restraints, continuing to hold him at Shovelpoint.

The creature doesn't even flinch at the bonk.

"I don't quite understand what you mean..." The creature replies.

“Marksman! Refrain from unnecessary violence. We have him captured, and he’s willing to be restrained. No more of that now, lest your superiors hear of it. From our gathered intel, we may need his assistance with an oncoming threat. As for you, Sir, I apologize for his actions. I also apologize that we have to restrain you. It’s protocol, especially due to your Intimidation threat.” He awaits Angelos restraints as well. Meanwhile, he gives Eden a look, a look of disappointment.

"I had no intention of actually firing," The creature says to Eden, "But I suppose your response to such a threat was only natural..."

(Oh I didn’t see that lol)
With the alien now restrained, hopefully with his hands behind his back, Alexander gets behind the new hostage. “Now, follow along nicely and no one will have to get hurt. We’re going to have to take you to our superiors. Knight, Monk! Lead the way to our general. Skeleton! Follow along. Don’t say anything now, but i want to know why this works so well as a weapon later on. Marksman! Keep your weapon drawn and at the ready. If he so much as tries to get out of those restraints, I want a round through his skull. Hurry up now, ten hut!” Geez. This guy likes playing the leader, huh? Well, he has the antimatter shovel, so who knows, maybe he is now.

(oh yeah by the way, how does the Caretaker even hold his shovel without arms?)

Back