• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vindicator: Dawning - RP Thread

(He's in a forest area, waiting for the backup lol)
(I'm aware of where he is lol, I was asking Overlord if he was asking about the forest area. I'll just assume that's what he was referring to.)

In the forest area, it has cold temperatures, and some fruit and animal flesh are beginning to freeze. Perhaps the individual was out scavenging for food?

Palaria finally arrived where Draedon was, still sleepy but ready to work

"I'm ready..." Palaria said

meanwhile on top of the captured ship was Angelo.

"**** I'm bored, someone bring me a random Enemy for fun" he said sarcastically, he knew he would have to go through this, after all he is the one who stayed to watch both ships while the others explore

"Follow me. I have already tracked them to a cave." Draedon said, walking towards the cave with Palaria following

(Sorry, kind of got a tad lazy there.)

In the forest, there were trees that appeared to have been glazed over in the flash freeze. Within the forest were various howlings and what appeared to be snowfall. However, upon closer inspection, it was the leaves of the trees that fell to the wintery floor. Some of the howling grew louder, and several arctic dogs emerged from the snow-covered earth, preparing to drive out the trespassers of the forest grounds.

(Kind of what the arctic dogs look like....)

daipyl6-490be277-35d0-4cb7-862b-102c2066f5e1.png

"Woah, woah, calm down there doggos."

Dothejurassicparkthing, if it works with raptors it should works with dogs ... maybe.

The dogs continue to growl. They don't appear hungry, just mean. One of the dogs howls, firing a blast of arctic breath from its mouth toward the group.

Eden quadrupples jumps over the breathe attack with the Bundle of Baloons, landing to the side of the artict canine and giving a light slap on the side of the head.

"No, bad doggo, BAD."

Last edited:
Another arctic dog lunges toward Z'Zog, attempting to bite it. However, Z'Zog kicks the ground almost like an Earthbender, kicking up a piece of earth for it to bite instead. The rubble freezes and shatters as the dog bites into it, prompting the alien to judo throw the dog to avoid a second attack from its teeth.

"Avoid their teeth," He cautioned his teammates.

Back