• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainous Update Part 2 (2-B Black Hat)

The fact this thread got restarted by a throw away insult that had no connection to the convo at all was a surprise. The darksied stuff is funny at best cause it has no bearing in any other form of him.

@DarkDragonMedeus or @Firestorm808 could you please look over the thread and give your thought and/or check off on it. Sorry this thread has been around for awhile

Didn't we warn you not to deliberately antagonize/provoke those who have worked hard to get DOOM upgraded? It's fine if you don't agree with it, but we already went over the numerous reasons why he was upgraded.
And? Also no, y'all never warned me about anything at all, and I'm not antagonize that guy specifically (which was the only thing that y'all warned me about), and no, those reasons are a bunch of nonsense bs, and only believed for the smooth brains people of the Doom fandom and the naive mods of this site that got easily fooled by those wankers

Last edited:
And? Also no, y'all never warned me about anything at all, and I'm not antagonize that guy specifically (which was the only thing that y'all warned me about), and no, those reasons are a bunch of nonsense bs, and only believed for the smooth brains people of the Doom fandom and the naive mods of this site that got easily fooled by those wankers
You were banned for harassing Firestorm before it got lifted when you apologized, but you often insulted his intelligence for believing in Low 1-C Doomslayer. But now it sounds like you are doing so again while also derailing this thread at the same time. Either let it go, or make a different thread to discuss it again.

But anyway, the OP looks mostly fine with Bobsican's posts taken into account.

Yes, they did. This thread has no relevance to DOOM, yet here you are derailing and complaining about it.

Not to mention your condescending attitude on the same thread, you were derailing the thread with unproductive posts and did nothing but say "It's wank because I said so"

It is stated while the book itself is closed that time basically stops.

The elevator itself could be comparable to portal due to the locations that do not link to each other other than the elevator itself. With each one stated to be a different reality/worlds which would naturally have its own timeline.

For example one reality was a copy of the outside world (with a dark twist at the end). A mostly complete copy with the main protags family which they mention not seeing him because of what he was doing before the events that started the book. Showing that time has clearly passed from when Kaleb last visited them but not the amount of time that he would have been trapped for. Kaleb himself lost track of time while the book was closed but the author stated 4-5 years had passed. Which would mean time in that world would have been passing or affected differently.

In another world where most of the book takes place, an entire race was locked away since "the age of kingdoms". With only one or two generation passing.

Which I believe shows that time has shown to work differently in different "worlds" in the book.
Sorry for the late reply and the derailment.

So to reiterate, there are two items: the book and the Elevator.

The book has worlds inside and the Elevator takes you to floors of different realities?

You were banned for harassing Firestorm before it got lifted when you apologized, but you often insulted his intelligence for believing in Low 1-C Doomslayer. But now it sounds like you are doing so again while also derailing this thread at the same time. Either let it go, or make a different thread to discuss it again.

But anyway, the OP looks mostly fine with Bobsican's posts taken into account.
Thank you for handling it and checking this off.

Sorry for the late reply and the derailment.

So to reiterate, there are two items: the book and the Elevator.

The book has worlds inside and the Elevator takes you to floors of different realities?
The elevator is inside the book and is one of the ways people can get to different realities.

I will start to work on this when I get some time in my sandbox. Thank you everyone for the help and support.

they are trapped in the book itself in a method that is pretty much trapped in the book like this

It has been showed in other ways
Diespueis el Acq' Aht cubrioel reino cuomo una sierpientie gigantie, tuodo se vuolvio tan oscuruo qie no puiodia ver mi pruopia manuo aunquei la cuolocarai friente a mi carai.
Cuanduo el Acq' Aht se diesvaniecio, estaibamuos aqui en las pruofundidaides y era de nuoche pieruo no era una nuoche nuormal, no habiai estriellias ni lunai. Deisde entuoncies no hemuos vistuo la luz del suol, por eso le cuonuoce cumo la nuoche etiernai.

Suddenly the Acq' Aht (BH) covered the kingdom like a giant snake, everything became so dark that I could not see my handheld camera even if I placed it in front of my face.
When the Acq' Aht was gone, we were here in the depths and it was late at night, it was not a normal night, there were no stars and no moon. Since then we haven't seen the sunlight, that's why it was like an eternal night.

pg138-139
This was done to entire kingdom/race of people

Last edited:
Back